23 years of GN Parts and 30+ cars, Lots of updated pictures + Huge Parts list, and yes I take Paypal

Interested in a few pieces you have here.
Need to know if the aftermarket shifter you have in that grand national is a Hurst or B&M?

1. Grand national dash plaque. Just need the grand national emblem on it to be in very good condition.
2. Woodgrain door trim that holds the door strap ,2 car sets.

Its B&M.

I have a GN dash plaque with nice emblem $60 shipped. I have one set in really nice condition $100 shipping included.

Yes its just with defrost only. For the stock radio brackets and the stock defrost switch plate $40 shipping included.

Do you still have t-type center caps for $40 each? Are they in good condition?

I need one center cap so would that be $80 shipped for one center cap, the radio brackets, and the defrost switch plate?

Tim

gn 411 rear end still waitin on a response need driveshaft too email or give me a call 413 257 2824 im located in spfld

If you have the drive shaft loop I will take that. Also, I could use the circuit grid for the instrument lighting ( behind the dash) if you could get one in good condition. Let me know how much please.

Randy

So you need the short T shaped t-top trim piece? I will hsabe to check on that, they tend to break off where the ecrews attach it to the roof. The long B pillar trim are always scratched up. I have the 2 pieces at the base of the windshield.

Yes I need the short one, also still in need of a passanger side B pillar, and some clips or brackets that's under the black or stainless trim @the bsse of the windshield. I'm not sure if it helps hold the windshield in place or not but some how I lost mines.

If you have the drive shaft loop I will take that. Also, I could use the circuit grid for the instrument lighting ( behind the dash) if you could get one in good condition. Let me know how much please.

Randy

I have the driveshaft loop $32 shipping included. I have a good analog circuit grid $40.

Do you still have t-type center caps for $40 each? Are they in good condition?

I need one center cap so would that be $80 shipped for one center cap, the radio brackets, and the defrost switch plate?

Tim

I have a good center cap and yes it would be $80 shipped.

Looking for a gn passnger mirror, a radio bezel, a passenger gray sunvisor, and possible a 86 gn grille let me know on those shipped to 68803