23 years of GN Parts and 30+ cars, Lots of updated pictures + Huge Parts list, and yes I take Paypal

Do you have any complete steering column for a 87 GN? And how much boxed up for UPS? I'll send a call tag for it. also need payment info.
PM or email bsmperformance@yahoo.com. I need a bunch of interior stuff which I can list in email but the column is most important.

Do you have any complete steering column for a 87 GN? And how much boxed up for UPS? I'll send a call tag for it. also need payment info.
PM or email bsmperformance@yahoo.com. I need a bunch of interior stuff which I can list in email but the column is most important.

E mail sent.

Yes I need the short one, also still in need of a passanger side B pillar, and some clips or brackets that's under the black or stainless trim @the bsse of the windshield. I'm not sure if it helps hold the windshield in place or not but some how I lost mines.

Any word on those parts?

Looking for a gn passnger mirror, a radio bezel, a passenger gray sunvisor, and possible a 86 gn grille let me know on those shipped to 68803

Hi ,I would like your phone number as i plan to order a part from you soon ,we have done business before bob in montreal...

I would like a phone number to reach intercooled as i will need a lower intake for a turbo 109 gn

How much for a Right rear wheel well molding? Chrome or black, just need it to fit a quarter panel replacement that I'm doing. Shipped to Battle Creek MI
Thanks Tony

Yes its just with defrost only. For the stock radio brackets and the stock defrost switch plate $40 shipping included.

I also need a t type center cap, you have them listed for $40, so is that $80 shipped for everything? Is the center cap in good shape?