3 gauge cluster for side of dash

i bought one off lee years ago i thought it was a neat idea and it mounted perfect ....with no vel cro .. GNBRETT you sound like your a hard ass hiding behind your computer.. just curious by some of the comments you leave on here!! would love to meet you in person sometime to see if your really a smart ass or if its you just being bored on here!! i think im going to the nationals this year hope to see you there!

YIKES, worm can...OPENED!:eek::eek::eek:

I know. I started it. I was just looking for a 3 gauge cluster, but if we get someone to start making them that would be great.
I have someone sending me one for us to into look making some. I will post up my thoughts when I receive it.

Scot W.

i bought one off lee years ago i thought it was a neat idea and it mounted perfect ....with no vel cro .. GNBRETT you sound like your a hard ass hiding behind your computer.. just curious by some of the comments you leave on here!! would love to meet you in person sometime to see if your really a smart ass or if its you just being bored on here!! i think im going to the nationals this year hope to see you there!
Another toughguy from the keyboard. That's brave. Smartass? Nope, not at all. You must be one of those nuthuggers huh? Dont blame me because that particular fit and finish was poor. I didn't make it. I described it as it was in the car. And no im not goin to the nationals but if I change my mind I will be sure to let you know.

You would think by all the nuthugger support this product would surface again.

Should be easy to duplicate--right

Another toughguy from the keyboard. That's brave. Smartass? Nope, not at all. You must be one of those nuthuggers huh? Dont blame me because that particular fit and finish was poor. I didn't make it. I described it as it was in the car. And no im not goin to the nationals but if I change my mind I will be sure to let you know.

You would think by all the nuthugger support this product would surface again.

From the story I hear this is coming from someone who can't even raise his hood without Otto showing him where the release latch is located.

Any updates on these?
I have one sitting here and we are working on the protoype. Please have patients, Trying to shuffle buisness, shows, working on cars and making products.

As soon as I have the prototype done I will post details imediately..

Scot W.

Just to add. I found a picture of this 3 gauge cluster. Anyone know where to get one like this?
91468d1264020501-3-gauge-cluster-side-dash-top-heater-controls.jpg

This is a nice piece, I have one, but it's seen better days.
I'd buy another one in a second if these get repro'd!

I bought mine at BG looooooooooooooooooooong time ago. The only thing I dont like is it leaves a dash indent.

Attachments

• P4270003.JPG
    P4270003.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 759
From the story I hear this is coming from someone who can't even raise his hood without Otto showing him where the release latch is located.
Another nuthugger who's feeling were hurt. Ahhhh....poor baby. Still huggen the nut I see.:rolleyes: Maybe you can have Otto make you a new gauge holder. One that doesn't look so tacky with PROFESSIONAL fit and finish vs. one that looked like you made in ur basement while drinking a six pack.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• nuthugger.jpg
    nuthugger.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 885
This is a nice piece, I have one, but it's seen better days.
I'd buy another one in a second if these get repro'd!

I kind of like the look of that gauge holder. With a little tweaking by someone repoping it, I think it would be a decent solution for gauge placement.

I have one sitting here and we are working on the protoype. Please have patients, Trying to shuffle buisness, shows, working on cars and making products.

Scot W.

I'll be looking for one, when they come out.

don't grill me too much but it's IMO only. its all tacky (appeal & look wise) unless you make something work on the space on top of the radio like "Sullen" posted.
if you look hard enough on ebay you can actually find something to your liking. I have a very cool tilt able 3 gauge that sits perfectly on that amount of top space that i did not end up using. I went custom dash instead.

Another nuthugger who's feeling were hurt. Ahhhh....poor baby. Still huggen the nut I see.:rolleyes: Maybe you can have Otto make you a new gauge holder. One that doesn't look so tacky with PROFESSIONAL fit and finish vs. one that looked like you made in ur basement while drinking a six pack.:rolleyes:

Holy Crap Dude.

Maybe someone could actually have a thread that had no drama in it if you would just SHUT THE **** UP!

For Christ's sake Lee designed and built them and he was telling people that wanted to know about it how he built it. GO AWAY!

Nuthugger!!! My God, Brett, I can't stop laughing!!!!How am I going to go to sleep tonight laughing at this so hard? Man...nuthugger....I love it!!!! You kill me every time! So damn funny! The picture was so fitting. Thanks.

Bruce '87 Grand National

You guys need to start another thread instead of crapping in this one.

Scot W.

Awesome. I'm very much looking forward to see what you can do.

Very mature reply. What are you,12

I made my point and from your reply, looks as if the story was true.

No more BS in this thread please.
Take the chest beating to PM or call each other if you have to.

Gauge junkie

Off to right in-dash little "remote" for critical gauges--but just fine for: volts, oil press, coolant temp, tranny temp,,,

Vac/Boost & knock on A-pillar,,,

A/F Ratio (not wideband real though) & EGT on console,,,

Invisible knock alarm in A-pillar,,,

Alky & ScnMstr on ledge above radio,,,

Manual boost controller under Alky...

Attachments

• DashPanelGauges-b.JPG
    DashPanelGauges-b.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 599
  • ConsoleGauges-b.JPG
    ConsoleGauges-b.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 592