Full size!

Attachments

• OLDSCC1.jpg
    OLDSCC1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 902
  • OLDS DUAL NOZZEL1.JPG
    OLDS DUAL NOZZEL1.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 905
thats very nice, the reason i stuck with a 80s model cuz i figured the wiring would be simple, i really wanted to do a c4 hybrid but didnt want to deal with the wiring issues :frown:

i see your a local here and im guessing you know the RED VETTE

Yea, i know that guy. He was asking me if i think your wagon can beat his vette or Iroc, i told him hell no. he doesn't believe,
no i'm not a local i'm in Whittier

Yea, i know that guy. He was asking me if i think your wagon can beat his vette or Iroc, i told him hell no. he doesn't believe,
no i'm not a local i'm in Whittier

we'll see how it goes i cant say anything right now his dads iroc is ok i saw it run low 12s at LA invasion but who knows if they dumped more money into it but once the trans is ready then ill run him...im still breaking in the motor

thats great, i love wagons, i came so close to buying a 94 cappy wagon before i bought the gn. thats a sweet project, you gonna keep it white?

thats great, i love wagons, i came so close to buying a 94 cappy wagon before i bought the gn. thats a sweet project, you gonna keep it white?

yeah my plan is to keep it with the stock paint job it has and leave the roof rack on, then a few years from now remove the rack and paint it a hyper white

they make cool cars

cool car..I had a 83 malibu wagon,406/th400/9 inch moser rear/welds i drove it on the street for awhile then got stupid..cage/440 CI BB/nitrous...lost it's appeal and i sold it...now have a TR and miss the Mali...they make great cars and are very easy to work on/with...enjoy it and post up more...
there is an old lady i know of in my neighbor hood with an all original 1983 silver over blue and i have told her i want to buy it...when she sells i will make it a driver with some TTA wheels and tint....just knida pimp...good luck
never see buick wagons.....wonder why

Love it. Wifey has turned me down on about ten different wagons... I may just drag one home one day anyhow. She may just make me park it down the street. Women just don't get it! :)

Started sanding off the black/doing the body work...

horrible picture but it looks good with the TTA's, I got the fronts on the back and the rears on the front with 5/16" spacers

Attachments

• DSCN1887.jpg
    DSCN1887.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 813
Started sanding off the black/doing the body work...

horrible picture but it looks good with the TTA's, I got the fronts on the back and the rears on the front with 5/16" spacers

That looks really good. Can't wait to see it in fresh paint!

Everything basically bolts up, but once it's on there's about a 4" gap in between the new fenders and the doors.......So I went down to the junkyard with the sawzall and cut off as much as I could off of the front of a regal coupe and welded it on ontop of the old door.

Believe it or not, some guy in the next town over did the same conversion, except he grafted the fenders together....I tossed the fenders and just did it this way. It'll take alot of bondo but I'm sure it'll turn out.

I have the malibu roll pan for the back as well, but since the bodylines are different, it doesn't fit quite right.....but it sure fits alot better than the el camino roll pan I first ordered! Definitely a lot of weight off the back end...

I'm going to paint it white, because I have a thing for factory colors....
What do you guys think about the trim? black or chrome or a combination of both? Since the rear bumper is gone, I was thinking of painting the front bumper white too....and now I have the gold wheels on there...too much going on...need some help

Sorry I'm kinda jacking this thread...

Attachments

• DSCN1495.jpg
    DSCN1495.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 800
  • DSCN1535.jpg
    DSCN1535.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 814
  • DSCN1591.jpg
    DSCN1591.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 779
gnbooster87 I have to say that car is going to be one hell of a sleeper. You're starting to inspire me to find a G body wagon and transplant an LC2 into it. Problem is lack of money. :frown:

gnbooster87 I have to say that car is going to be one hell of a sleeper. You're starting to inspire me to find a G body wagon and transplant an LC2 into it. Problem is lack of money. :frown:

to be honest i dont have alot of money tied up in the project with all the motor work and new parts im ruffly around 5k into it and its 98% done just need to get the trans rebuild and im good...note almost every single parts is brand new excluding the block,heads,rods,crank,flexplate,complete intake, and all the special brackets that are needed. Ill admit i wasnt so sure at first if i wanted to continue this project but i wanted to do something different and not get so much attention and this wagon was perfect...unfortunately this economic recession has effect me and is keeping me from finishing the trans:( but it will get done

neither did i, its been on a off with the project luckly i was working 2 jobs when the engine was being machined or else that would of set me back a lot but this was before the recession started

update 1-27-09

got some more go fast goodies, overhaul kit,wide band,alto clutches,boost valve,cpt 3200 9"non lock up convertor and a tial blowoff valve.....will post more pictures once its installed
MANJAYA003.jpg

MANJAYA004-1.jpg

GNbooster87................ awesome Hybrid. But I just HAVE to ask..............

ALL that work............. and you didnt take a few extra hours and clean up the engine bay??????????????

Sorry, I just dont understand.........................:confused:

Not trying to be negative, just want to know why!