A little head progress for you guys.

I also got lucky at the swap meet last week and picked up a few new cutters. Here's the pics of the arsonal of tools. I even got really lucky and picked up a Hotchkiss 1" sway bar for $10.:eek: No joking.:biggrin:

Attachments

• tools.jpg
    tools.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 230
the heads look good charlie. great find at the swap meet i wish i could have found that sway bar. im going to great lakes dragway today who know i might find something good at there swap meet.

Well I waited all day for the tranny to show up but it never did.:mad: It's suposed to be here tomorow so I may get to start putting it together tomorow after I get off work. In the meantime I did a little more work polishing the ports on one head. Here's the 2 pics I took time for today. Ever take a look through the combustion chamber and see day light? :biggrin: While polishing the combustion chambers I broke my last frigging drum mandrel so I have to drive to Waco and get a few more.:redface:

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 211
  • DSCN0002.jpg
    DSCN0002.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 212
i can't say it enough You are the man

Thanks David.:biggrin: Now get those heads down here so I can get the ports done. It takes longer than you think. I want to do them when I don't have anything else to do. That's why I cut you such a deal.:smile:

OK Charlie
i'll get of my fat ass and dig them and the other stuff out.

Thanks David.:biggrin: Now get those heads down here so I can get the ports done. It takes longer than you think. I want to do them when I don't have anything else to do. That's why I cut you such a deal.:smile:

LOL Now you understand why I said it's cheap power. More flow means more everything.:biggrin: