Aluminum Grand National Rims

Ill take a picture as soon as I find the damn game! Ive looked all over the house and its no where!

That's good to hear. Is there any way we could get an estimate on time? Just a ballpark estimate is better than nothing. I've been waiting a year now to get new rims. I absolutley love the stockers but hate the weight as I run my car at the track.

I honestly do not want to say it should be this long or that long. I had no intention of having to build caps which is an added expense. It also is addding time to the project. I promise I will get better about updating this thread.

I thought the GN rims were only going to be 15in so are they going to be bigger or are we talking about the GNX and the GN rims here?

I thought the GN rims were only going to be 15in so are they going to be bigger or are we talking about the GNX and the GN rims here?

15" GN rims & we are shooting now for 8" easy to narrow to 7" if some one needs them to 7" then widen them to 8".

I race a GNX in forza on xbox 360. Take a picture of yours and post.

Finally found it! Its 18's in the front, 20's in the rear..

MCLAGNX.jpg

Ok I want aluminum GN wheels in 15x4 & 15x10 but I'll settle for 7&8" wide ones. And GNX in 17" too. When can I order?

Update

Ok for the center Hub we are going for a 3" opening like the GTA wheels. We are designing a cap that looks just like the GN cap with not metal retainer tab under the lug nuts.

The back side will look like a factory GM GTA cap. It will have the metal locking tab so it can't fly off even if a few teeth break off. The cool part about this you can put T caps, Gnx caps on it later for a different look.

Also hoping to get just the metal insert for guys with caps that have broken teeth so they can re-install old center caps or new center caps with out worrying about them flying off. So in other words all you guys that saved your GTA caps or T caps with broken teeth you will be able to buy the metal insert & use your caps again.

Ok for the center Hub we are going for a 3" opening like the GTA wheels. We are designing a cap that looks just like the GN cap with not metal retainer tab under the lug nuts.

The back side will look like a factory GM GTA cap. It will have the metal locking tab so it can't fly off even if a few teeth break off. The cool part about this you can put T caps, Gnx caps on it later for a different look.

Also hoping to get just the metal insert for guys with caps that have broken teeth so they can re-install old center caps or new center caps with out worrying about them flying off. So in other words all you guys that saved your GTA caps or T caps with broken teeth you will be able to buy the metal insert & use your caps again.

Awesome!
Brian, any estimate as to when production will start?

Wow... great to see that the GNX wheel is getting close. GTA owners such as myself have been patiently waiting for 17" and 18" versions of our wheels to become available. :)

Will this be available any time soon, or is it still many months away?

We got pretty busy at Xmas time. We are just getting caught up. February we slow down enough that we can get the center caps finished. After they receive that we are looking at about 90-120 days out. so we are close.

The GNX wheels fell to the side right now. I had another company that was going half & backed out due to economic times.

So are the 15 GN rims the only planed build right now. I know alot of people are wondering on sizes. I would like to see the 17 or 18 GN wheel become a reality. But the leg work of the development of products is a long road. Just looking to find out your thoughts. Thanks.

16in would be nice to but 17s would be great. Doesnt matter much Im getting a set no matter what. Even if there just the 15s I have always like the Stock GN wheels.

We got pretty busy at Xmas time. We are just getting caught up. February we slow down enough that we can get the center caps finished. After they receive that we are looking at about 90-120 days out. so we are close.

The GNX wheels fell to the side right now. I had another company that was going half & backed out due to economic times.

Thanks for the update. At least now we have an Idea of the time frame. I'll be watching out for your next posting as you get closer.