Aluminum Grand National Rims

So are the 15 GN rims the only planed build right now. I know alot of people are wondering on sizes. I would like to see the 17 or 18 GN wheel become a reality. But the leg work of the development of products is a long road. Just looking to find out your thoughts. Thanks.

Yes 15's are the only planed build right now. We may be able to remove the center section & put a 1/2" ring around it to build a 16". That is what we do when building a 17" GNX wheel.

We are getting pretty close.

Bweavy So what's the latest on the GNX rims... I thought by past postings that they would be avalible by now... I was looking forward to showing them off at Bowling Green....

I'd those GN "inspired". Good looking wheel but they don't look close enough for me to drop coin on them.

Hey Brian, if you ask me. I like the look of the aluminum GN wheels but the 17"-18" GNX wheels would be a gold mine because you have a lot of us here that wants them and then you can also shop them to the T/A guys cause you know they would love a set of nice looking well made 17"-18" GNX mesh wheels to replace their old T/A mesh wheels. Now that I think about about it Brian, you could probably make some extra money off of making like some 17" Victor wheels also. It's a hell of a lot of people out there that still love the look of the victor wheels, like the corvette stingray lovers and of coarse some of us here that love the T-Type wheels and it's nobody that is willing to make them in a updated size like 17". American Racing made a limited amount but they were 15". Just a thought! I know I would save up to buy a pair of 17"-18" GNX and Victor wheels. I would put the GNX wheels on for the Spring and Summer and slap the Victors on there for the Fall and Winter. Man that would be sooooo sweet. Sorry I got too excited for a moment just thinking about the whole idea. Just my 2 cents.

Pictures installed on a Grand National tomorrow. Better late then never.

Attachments

• grandnationalwheelpics001.jpg
    grandnationalwheelpics001.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 306
  • grandnationalwheelpics002.jpg
    grandnationalwheelpics002.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 316
  • grandnationalwheelpics003.jpg
    grandnationalwheelpics003.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 296
  • grandnationalwheelpics005.jpg
    grandnationalwheelpics005.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 288
  • grandnationalwheelpics006.jpg
    grandnationalwheelpics006.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 308
  • grandnationalwheelpics007.jpg
    grandnationalwheelpics007.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 296
  • grandnationalwheelpics008.jpg
    grandnationalwheelpics008.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 287
A few more teaser pics

Attachments

• GNAluminumRim009.jpg
    GNAluminumRim009.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 235
  • GNAluminumRim011.jpg
    GNAluminumRim011.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 246
last set

Attachments

• GNAluminumRim001.jpg
    GNAluminumRim001.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 218
  • GNAluminumRim002.jpg
    GNAluminumRim002.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 217
  • GNAluminumRim003.jpg
    GNAluminumRim003.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 194
  • GNAluminumRim004.jpg
    GNAluminumRim004.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 206
Wow very nice Brian will give u a call tommorow on them . What would u say the weight difference is to steel rims Brian . Great job

Check out the link to my site. http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_info.php?products_id=1642&osCsid=497b81156edff9553d00ffacaed1d6dc
I'm low on pricing. I just wanted to get these done it has been 5 years of my life with wanting to do these.
I really need to thank Mitch Nunes from Coast to Coast. He worked with me on these out at Sema knowing I had been wanting to do these. He makes a lot of $ building other wheels. He really went the extra mile for us. I am hoping he can make it to Burlington. I owe him a lot for his Time & effort. This went from November to today from a conversation to a reality.
He was instrumental in us being able to use a new design cap & allowing us to use any GNX or T cap to install. Once I told him what the hold up was with the cap problem he handled it.
I'll have pics of them mounted on new MT 275/60/15 tomorrow. Then installed on a GN.

You did a great job brian it took awhile but really look like a gn rim which i think is important , and they look great . I know you said these are powder coated where they are painted but are the rims also fully clearcoated also ,just wandering.