Am i the first to convert to round headlights???? look, pics

i wouldn't EVER do that to my car. i would paint it orange with a big 01 on the side before i did that. most people modernize their cars not take em back 20 yrs. then again im 29. maybe the round lights spark up some childhood memories.

surej

you owe me $3.75 for the Quizno's sub I just threw up....

honestly, I don't really like them, mainly because there is nothing round about these cars, so leave 'em boxy and everything will be just fine :D but, to each his own, so if you like them, stick with it.

Originally posted by supergn6
please don't take your car to bowling green looking like that dude it;s a disgrace try something else make the car faster or something i think i speak for 95%of the board members when i say!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!! :eek:

You have GOT to be kidding me. You do not speak for me OR anyone else here, ok? I would love to see that car at BG or anywhere else just to check it out. So are you gonna flame the guys who change the paint from stock or different tire sizes or wheels? Gimme a freakin' break...

I like the look and while I may not do it to my own car, kudos to Jacob for doing it. I think it looks great. It's your car - enjoy it.

Originally posted by Raven
You have GOT to be kidding me. You do not speak for me OR anyone else here, ok? I would love to see that car at BG or anywhere else just to check it out. So are you gonna flame the guys who change the paint from stock or different tire sizes or wheels? Gimme a freakin' break...

raven i am not trying to flame this guy but he wanted opinions and he got them and far as your statement that i don't speak for you no i don't but if you can count,and up all the reply's liking the look of those headlites would see that i speak for the vast majority:) p.s. it is his car and he should enjoy it all mods are nice as long as they are tasteful.

Ain't no wing on my TR.
I use Cibie square stock appearing. The round lights can be brighter than the square due to the heat cracking the square lights in the corners. I run 160 watts in my round lights on thr Pontiac & had to limit the TR to 130 watts. Don't ask me how I know.

I don't have a kick-ass GN, in fact, I don't have a front clip on my GN yet, but I think It's definitely different and it's your's, so ROCK ON!

My first thought was 78-80 Monte Carlo look to it, but then I think it went to the Mean Bentley look.:D

Dare to be different Bro!

I don't have a kick-ass GN, in fact, I don't have a front clip on my GN yet, but I think It's definitely different and it's your's, so ROCK ON!

My first thought was 78-80 Monte Carlo look to it, but then I think it went to the Mean Bentley look.:D

Nothing new on the ttype really these days. I put on a ball/spring boost controller that made a huge difference in spool up, but now im fighting with top end boost control. Deltagate seems a bit small now. Also found out i need ball joints and bushings so there goes some more money. I wont be going to BG this year unfortunately, but next year i hope to take both cars. Ive been focusing most of my efforts on the GS lately with new chrome bumpers, and interior pieces, electric fan, and other stuff, so the T is just sitting till i can fix the suspension.

The round headlights are still in, and i get lots of complements from people when they see them. Maybe by next year ill have HIDs in there and lots of odds and ends finished up.

Thanks for the replys,