anybody have a factory shortblock in the 9's?

Look at Grumpy's car... Probably as tuned as one can get and I feel sure he had more than 55's in there and was spraying alcy I think:confused: There is just no way that is enough injector...

Good luck and keep us posted:smile:

I think Dr. Boost just want people to tell him he can't so when he does he can say I told you so ;) I am not going to be surprised if he hits 9's

the Melissa/Russ/Grumpy combo had 60's :p with a "splash of alky :cool: Oh "Boost" you runnin "alky" ??

heres some spy shots of what hes working with...

058.jpg

056.jpg

057.jpg

I spray the housing the day before I am goin to take it off if its been on forever. the use pliers and throw it in the trash :p

no more camera phones allowed in my garage. btw , does anyone know an ez way to remove the thermostat housing ...this one is rusted on

im sorry, but i was really waiting for you to bend over to take pictures, this was just the next best thing.

Stock cam, 3:90 gear...dont think so.

136 mph, 28 in tall tire, 3.90 rear lock up converter 1 to 1 = 6400 rpm.
In my opinion, it will never happen.

the 200-4R has 4 gears.

Not saying that he can hit the ET, but RPM will not be the issue.

The TE63 may not be enough turbo.

Bob

Surge, you are so funny!

You cant mask a stage setup as a production 109!

dammit, you are the only one who noticed that that was a stage 2...the ONLY one!...

im looking for a challenge Bob. People think that if you have a stage motor it automatically runs 8's.

dammit, you are the only one who noticed that that was a stage 2...the ONLY one!...

im looking for a challenge Bob. People think that if you have a stage motor it automatically runs 8's.

Huh??? So what is it? Looks stock to me. Looks like 23 year old grease too!