Anyone running duel Dodge Intrepid Fans

Rich B

How hard is this mod and has anyone done it, I can get the connector for $25 and a used set of fans for $60. is this worth it and what else is need for the install.

Thanks

Rich i have them in my car, maybe you can take a look under my hood. I purchased mine through Kirban fan along with the plug and play harness.

lol, i had some family stuff come up last minute.
I live close to you maybe meet up.

Awesome, i cant wait to see it. Cant wait for the holidays to clesr up. I want to detail my engine bay. After i seen that Steve V engine bay production, i could not sleep!

Rich--I have the dual fan set up from kirbans also. The most difficult part of the install is figuring out how to mount the fans. I went to lowes and bought some shelving brackets and used the existing fan mounting bolts and nuts on the brackets bent to resemble a z-shape and with the plug and play harness--works great and keeps the car at 160 or so. Dp

I have the Intrepid fans and plug and play harness. Easy install. Cut the mounting tabs off the sides of the fan housing. Remove the bottom mounting bracket from the radiator that secures the stock single fan assembly and flip over. Then the Intrepid fans sit down in the groove and tight to the radiator. Sides get pinched into the radiator and top fits under the tab for the AC lines.