Anyone running the new AR Trak Star Wheels!!

I agree. I really wanted some but I ran out of cash and got rodlites. I really wish I would have held out. Do you have them on your car and do you have pics?

:eek: I like these wwhells very much but they do not offer the correct BS for our cars unless you have the frame knotched for example.. A 15x8 is only availiable i n either a 3"bs or 4"bs an a 15x10 is either a 3"//4"//5"bs.. Man this is basically a BUNCH OF BS :( .. I would love a 15x10 in a 4.5 bs an man those front Trak stars are awesome as all get out :eek: .. Bythe time you had 10" rear with 4" front you would have lil over 1200 including shipping but it would be worth it . If it were availible for our cars. Wonder if anyone has ever pulled off a 15x8 with 3" bs. It would basically be further away fromt the frame towards the fender..

The 15x8 with 4 inch bs will work with moser axles. The flange on the moser's is thicker than stock so the wheel sits just right. My 15x8 bogarts had 4 inch bs.

wont a 15x8 with the 4" bs fit with stock axles too? i think it will.

those are really nice looking rims, i looked em up, had never seen them before.

You might get some tire scrub on the frame with a larger tire like a 28x10.5 slick with stock axles.

ive got 15x8 AR Torque Thurst II's with 4"BS. 295/50R15 fit fine. a little fender lip rubbing on hard turns (car is lowered) but 5psi in the airbags keeps'em off 98% of the time.

I got em not to long after they came out. 17x9.5 in the rear and 17x8 up front. I've even made a few threads about em. As far as I know I'm the only on that has em on here.

There are more pictures here: http://www.gulfcoastmuscle.org/bishir/picsandvids/GN/

Still working on the car. Once I get the brakes fixed I'll have it out again.

EDIT: There are the AR Trak Star S wheels. I dunno if you ment the other ones or not as they also have track start drag wheels. :wink:

Attachments

• DSC01500.JPG
    DSC01500.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Copy of DSC01499.JPG
    Copy of DSC01499.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 102