Best 17" wheel/tire combo? 17" wheel owners only!

finally got mine on over the holidays, the front needs to be lower for me. the eibachs ain't low enough.
17x7 fronts, 17x9.5 rears Centerline Revs with powdercoat centers
1-06-11c.jpg

1-06-11d.jpg

hello people; Whats your next step to lower your car? Do you have Eibachs on the rear?
Did you give any thought about putting some red in your car as I suggested in the past? Ck out the Hurst Olds in this thread.
IBBY

i bought the eibachs cause i screwed up the 5658's by cutten a coil off and it road like crap. the rears are 5385 moog.
yes i am thinking of doing a red hand painted pinstripe.

hello people; I'm not a member of GSCA (years ago) but the front springs I have I got from them any one else have them? Any members? I think they dropped the front an inch.
But don't cut any coils just to drop your ride. I've seen to many imports around and that's what they do. They look stupid bouncing around driving down the road.
I'd like to know what springs to get to drop your car the most and not affect anything with 17" or 18" rim.
IBBY

thanks

with the 17's now i need to drop just a lil more in the front. so what do i do now since i did the the coils? its 27.5" in front which is too high

The Hotchkis upper arm and B-Body brake upgrade will drop it another inch. Plus you get better braking. :)

Hotchkis Sport Suspension 1101C - Hotchkis Sport Suspension Tubular A-Arms - Application - SummitRacing.com

By the way, is that flat black or satin black? I see the satin becoming very popular on track imports etc. I like the look, but wondered how easy is it to take care of. I'm assuming you don't need to wax it?

thanks

with the 17's now i need to drop just a lil more in the front. so what do i do now since i did the the coils? its 27.5" in front which is too high

Get Howe's tall lower ball joints. They will lower the front another 7/8" and will also massively improve your camber curve unlike lowering springs alone. They are about $75 a piece though!

Some local car... not too shabby huh:p
Owner "Mike" be shy...:biggrin:

Attachments

• Copy%20of%20IMG_0938.jpg
    Copy%20of%20IMG_0938.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 751
  • Mikes%20T.jpg
    Mikes%20T.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 763
Coys wheels

Hey guys, I'm in the shopping stage of buying wheels and tires for my car.

I want the Torque Thrust type.

I have it narrowed down to Coys and Centerline.

I've heard a couple guys say don't buy from them.

What's up with Coys???????