Best front mount intercooler for the dollar

I had to do that on mine as well. I just picked up a section of hose from the local o-reillys and thats worked fine for me.

Well i tried autozone and advanced auto and they didnt have crap. Do you think all orielly's would have something?

fmic

ebay unit with 4" core--polished intercooler and pipes under$400.00 and car is a 11 second ride...This intercooler is similar to precision front mount in size..

Attachments

• my car 1184.jpg
    my car 1184.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 683
Well i tried autozone and advanced auto and they didnt have crap. Do you think all orielly's would have something?

my oriellys sometimes has that hose so if i need couplers ive always had good luck at a desiel parts place.thats where i would go plus they have better clamps also!

I think Grumpy has a V2 17 or 20 row stock location an went upper 9's:eek::eek:

we have an old CAS V4 stock location. If your trying to get every once of power out of the car the front mount is the choice of the masses :p We are concerned with street manners (water temps) as ours is used every day in the summer.. put on 8500 miles last summer alone. Plus our car has to look like a nothing car when ya open the hood :eek::biggrin:

but the man with the most money usally has the faster car. lol.

really ???? look at a lot of "signatures" in here and the $$$ and all the "cool guy" parts that has been thrown at the car.. They are 9 sec cars running 12s :eek::p

Just wanted to here what your opinions were on which front mount might be better for performance, quality, fitting, and of course the all mighty dollar. Im sure its been discussed a thousand times so i apologize in advance for bringing it up again.

HOW ABOUT A INTERCOOLER SHOOTOUT AT RICHARD CLARKS
TURBO BUICK.COM NATIONALS. 1 CAR THREE INTERCOOLERS
RGC COTTONS & EXTREME AUTOMATICS.:eek:

really ???? look at a lot of "signatures" in here and the $$$ and all the "cool guy" parts that has been thrown at the car.. They are 9 sec cars running 12s :eek::p

Come on know!!
Yeah but put all those “cool guy” parts $$$ then take it to a top notch tuner $$$$$$$ and now lets see how fast it will go.
How much would you charge to tune my car?
I probably couldn’t afford to drive in to your shop.

How many tuning hours do you have into your car? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Come on know!!
Yeah but put all those “cool guy” parts $$$ then take it to a top notch tuner $$$$$$$ and now lets see how fast it will go.
How much would you charge to tune my car?
I probably couldn’t afford to drive in to your shop.

How many tuning hours do you have into your car? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

combination of parts that work will make it go fast .. No ya couldn't afford me.. I retired 10 years ago :biggrin:

I just got my IC325 Mega cooler from RJC. And the Attention to detail on it was something else like a work of art. It looks like Someone that gives a s**t put it togeather. not an assembly line. I got a screaming deal on it and Got the Real deal instead of the China junk. #1 RJC

HOW ABOUT A INTERCOOLER SHOOTOUT AT RICHARD CLARKS
TURBO BUICK.COM NATIONALS. 1 CAR THREE INTERCOOLERS
RGC COTTONS & EXTREME AUTOMATICS.:eek:

It would be nice if somebody else actually has the logging equipment to actually show what's going on with the intercoolers if this test happens. E.T. and MPH doesn't really tell the whole story.

Front Mount

Originally Posted by Brasco
but the man with the most money usally has the faster car. lol.

I did use the word usually, :confused:.