BIG PARTS LIST, My Biggest Parts List Yet!!! Lots of parts added.

I have got an '87 Turbo T and I am looking for the passenger side dash plaque that says Buick Regal. Not the Limited or the Grand National plaque. I am looking for one that is not scatched or discolored. I don't want you to have to take one off a good dash. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. I have had nothing but good experiences on this website and the members are a gold mine source of information that has helped me on more than one occasion. My email is daverave52@hotmail.com. Thank you again for your time and concern.

Sincerly,
67gsconv

I dont have any that are really mint.

Pics of radio?

I assume the am/fm and clock/station display work, but the cassette is busted like all of them.

thanks

Interested in front bumperette rubber strips in good condition(used GM not after market) $20 each

Dash pad no cracks (gray) $120 (if pending sale doesn't go through)

Do you have the Aluminum rear brake drums?

Andy

Pics of radio?

I assume the am/fm and clock/station display work, but the cassette is busted like all of them.

thanks

I have about 40 radio's from GN's with am/fm with cassette. I'm not sure about the Cassette part of the radios.

Interested in front bumperette rubber strips in good condition(used GM not after market) $20 each

Dash pad no cracks (gray) $120 (if pending sale doesn't go through)

Do you have the Aluminum rear brake drums?

Andy

I have all 4 bumperette rubber strips in good condition. I have the dash pad also if you deal doesnt go thru.

I don't hav any Alum drums.