BIG PARTS LIST, Parting 3 New parts cars

Rear Bumper Fillers

I'm looking for a Drivers Side rear bumper filler for an 86 T that is not cracked or crumbling.If you have a passenger side rear filler I would take that as well.Do you have any pictures you could send? My email is WAYNE.SHERMAN@COMCAST.NET Thanks Wayne

I took out my inside drivers side headlight for a home made CAI. I need the beauty ring and the metal cup that goes behind the bulb, basicallly everything from the header to the bulb. I need a price to 39601 if you can help. Pics would be cool since I prolly didn't describe this well...make sure we're on the same page.

thanks,chris

I took out my inside drivers side headlight for a home made CAI. I need the beauty ring and the metal cup that goes behind the bulb, basicallly everything from the header to the bulb. I need a price to 39601 if you can help. Pics would be cool since I prolly didn't describe this well...make sure we're on the same page.

thanks,chris

$30 shipped. Whats a good e mail to send the pictures to you.

Rear Bumper Fillers

Bob I need the drivers side rear bumper filler,but could also use the passenger side as well.Color is not an issue.Please let me know. Thanks Wayne.