Billet 6265 horsepower rating?

Just compared 3rd gear MPH/RPM (slippage) data from 70 MPH to 117 mph on dyno vs road test .All data was the same + or - 50 RPMs.

But yes, the dyno does load the car a bit less as seen by having to pull air/fuel to match the load.
Your converter is so loose id switch it before doing any more testing.

This turbo can be run fine with a 3000 stall and I with a little proper tuning a 2800. Another thing to remember is the converter it self. One companies 2800 might be a little tighter than another's...

Combination AND proper tuning makes a big difference!

This turbo can be run fine with a 3000 stall and I with a little proper tuning a 2800. Another thing to remember is the converter it self. One companies 2800 might be a little tighter than another's...

Shane do you mean if I buy the same parts as Joe Racer I will not go just as fast....?:wink: Tuning, Traction and driving ability make a bigger difference than some people believe.

Shane,

Are these numbers for the Journal or Ball Bearing???

If i recall snowbird ran some crazy times on a p-trim or similar. He was probably the fastest on this board with one. I think he went about 137mph.

I don't mean to argue, but there is a GN that went pretty quick with a P-trim 67. It has 3 passes in the 137mph range, 1 pass in the 138 range and 2 passes in the 139 range with the best being a 139.96....

Check out the Alky section for more details. The car belongs to JC'sGN

In that mix there are five 9 second passes in there with the best being a 9.82. The rest are made up of 10.0's

I am not sure if these are enough runs to make the claim that this car is a true 9sec car but it certainly isn't a "one hit wonder"........

So I wouldn't dare say this is typical, but the turbo is capable of getting there. As was mentioned in this thread, tuning, traction and the driver all play a role.

These results came from a lot of runs on the car to get her dialed in so it was certainly earned.

I don't mean to argue, but there is a GN that went pretty quick with a P-trim 67. It has 3 passes in the 137mph range, 1 pass in the 138 range and 2 passes in the 139 range with the best being a 139.96....

Check out the Alky section for more details. The car belongs to JC'sGN

In that mix there are five 9 second passes in there with the best being a 9.82. The rest are made up of 10.0's

I am not sure if these are enough runs to make the claim that this car is a true 9sec car but it certainly isn't a "one hit wonder"........

So I wouldn't dare say this is typical, but the turbo is capable of getting there. As was mentioned in this thread, tuning, traction and the driver all play a role.

These results came from a lot of runs on the car to get her dialed in so it was certainly earned.

I know there was a couple really quick ones thats why i gave an example but it sure it not normal on this board. Most cant even break the 130 mark with a p-trim. I remember reading that thread you are referring to.