Bradenton Racing Event Questions & Comments

Jesse,

The question of "is this a BOP event" as in "Olds and Pontiacs racing too" was brought up in another thread. Whats the answer?

If you get a chance, give Alex (Shoebox) a call. I'll also be contacting you for an update soon. Let me know if you need his #.

Later.

Jorge.

Jorge..... as of now this event is for GN's , T-types , TTA & cars with a GN drive train.
If the other non turbo Buicks , Olds 0r pontiacs show up ...and there is enough of them Iam sure we can get them a Class going as well with prizes.

Jesse

Originally posted by Turbojorge

If you get a chance, give Alex (Shoebox) a call. I'll also be contacting you for an update soon. Let me know if you need his #.

I spoke to Jesse last night in detail about all the issues that everyone has brought up and even got some more details that haven't been discussed but are good to know.:D I am preparing a flyer for tomorrow's meeting and will discuss all important details tomorrow.

-Alex

Most of the guys at the meeting tonight said they will attend. I counted a total of 6 guys (including myself) who said they will be running. I'm Sure their will be more once I get to talk to the ones who did not make it.

Thats right Jack......Now dont forget its 1 night , 1 JC intercooler
2 nights is 72lb & IC ...for the weekend I have the special going ...1 IC , 72lb injectors & a 88 turbo and I'll tell you what I'll do for you Jack ...I'll let you have the best room in the house "the Garage" that way you can put all the new parts on for me.
What do you say ....good prices
:D

See ya soon
Jesse

Thats a good question.

Has anybody called around for pricing?

I'm planning on heading out early Saturday morning (5ish). In my case, spending $$ on staying Friday night is a waste. I guess the real serious cars would benifit from it by having some extra time to set and get ready.

3 WEEKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jesse. It's Matt. We spoke on the phone the other day about me bringing some stuff downthere. I talked with my buddy Ronnie('64 Olds...blue/white..., was at Reynolds and ran so fast the hood flew off ;) ).

Anyway, he's interested in comin down and we have a few Pontiac guys here that may be interested in running too. I'm sending him the link and I'll email his address to you so you can shoot him some mail or call him about it. I think he wanted to talk with you about it. Anyway, I'll be bringing at least one truckload of stuff for sale and if it's cool with you, I'd like to trailer a parts car down and have a pick-n-pull type thing at the track. Figure it'll be a change from the norm and may generate a little interest. It'll either be an 85GN or an 84T-Type(blue/blue....no Mike, it's not your blue/blue '84 :cool: ....but you can pick that one up on your way back to NC :D )

Anyway, let me know. I'll send you some mail here shortly.

Jorge...I'll see ya there man. Let me know if you still need an a-pillar! I saw the bus here and asked Shawn what was up. He said you were in Miami for a while. Hope you're doin alright and havin fun with the car.

Matt, whats up bud! Yeah, I had to leave Tally and move back home. Unfortunatly, things with the bus didn't work out as planned. Plus... well...I'll explain everything when I see you in Bradenton. I was actually up their last weekend with a moving truck and I finally brought all my stuff back home. I pulled an A-pillar from the junkyard, but it's in rough shape. A nice one would be great! :)

Take care bud, see you at Bradenton.

Jorge

Jorge, I have a couple of A-pillars. Which side do you need?

Matt, I will bring your burgundy door panels.

Jack, got any upgraded lower control arms?

Jesse, paypal?

Drivers side, where my Gauges used to be. The one thats on their now has some scratches and a hole near the top.
:)

Jesse are you still going to the West Coast GN club meeting on saturday night the 15th. If so I take it we can pay you then for bradenton.
Thanks Tom

What about name tags? It would be nice to put a face to the names.

Scott

A Scott where have you been???? name tags.......
did you sign in yet in the other thread????

Jesse