Bumpers for smoothing project

Starz

I am looking for bumpers that will fit my 86 GN. They do not need to be in perfect condition since I will be smoothing them. So a little rust or bad chrome is fine. I do prefer them to be straight.

I live in southeastern WI and am willing to drive a bit for the right set. Thanks for any help finding some bumpers for my project. I am hoping to find a set soon and make this my winter project. I am also replacing my front fillers (maybe the back also) with with a set from SpoolFool.

I could ship some from CT if you can't find any locally
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1390342237.128719.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1390342260.005424.jpg

Can you give me a price shipped to 53037? My guess is the shipping will be costly.

I'LL BET.. STILL WORKING ON THE ROOF SHIPPING,WE GOT TO GET STARTED ON THIS PROJECT..
I'm 100% ready to go as I was months ago we are still waiting on the shipper. We made contact again about a week ago because I would like to get the roof down the road along with all the other parts that are going out your way.

Not sure on the shipping costs probably $50-100 in shipping.

You can have the bumpers for $100 each

Have you called the shipper? I texted his number to you last week. If you have a load to go somewhere...just make the arrangements.

Have you called the shipper? I texted his number to you last week. If you have a load to go somewhere...just make the arrangements.
I texted him and he replied with this.

I talked to coach i can still do it but we gotta coordinate cause when i pick stuff I only have a day or two notice...