Charlotte Autofair Sept 15

I just hope my hooptee, is running by then so I can make it to the show. Maybe I can drive, somebodies "Scirocco" to AutoFair. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Pat this time bring all of your trophies to the show, not just the one Clint gave you from the AutoZone show.

Alonzo: hope your painter knows what he's doing, I want a nice "surf&turf" at the Lob-Steer Inn!!

I just hope my hooptee, is running by then so I can make it to the show. Maybe I can drive, somebodies "Scirocco" to AutoFair. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Pat this time bring all of your trophies to the show, not just the one Clint gave you from the AutoZone show.:mad:

I don't seem to have as many trophies as you do. :frown: I do have plenty of track time slips tho. :biggrin:

I'll try and do my best with my turd. i can polish and shine and polish some more but it's my turd :biggrin:

we need to have another meeting @ a racetrack for some fun.

We need to have another meeting @ a racetrack for some fun.

I agree. Is anyone partial to which track, Farmington or Mooresville? I might be up to the task of coordinating like in the past.

K.

PS-If no-one is really gathering for breakfast before-hand, how about after for dinner?

No we don't. Everybody knows Clint is your "daddy"........

no he is not !!!!!!!

i like going to the track some too. being at the track seems to show what i can do with my second to none pos !

Pat this time bring all of your trophies to the show, not just the one Clint gave you from the AutoZone show. :mad:

Alonzo are you tring to tell me something. so i'll be sure to park rite next to ya @ autofair :rolleyes: maybe some of that goodness will rub off on mine.

Pat, you know you've got more trophies then I'll ever have. :biggrin: Maybe I just need to do some work on my motor and gets some drag radials so I can hang with you at the track. :rolleyes:

16 valves of fury is what I'm going to need at AutoFair, to look different and maybe pull off a win. Maybe I just need to get a SYCLONE/MALIBU and paint it yellow and then I can win something. ;)

The group of people we got this year for AutoFair, looks to be outstanding. I'm not sure a GN will take top honors this time, I've heard the SY/TY guys are polishing up their rides. :eek:

"Take it EASY"................ sounds like we're going to have some fun this year at the show. :D I think we're going to need 30 slots for the Fall show if this keeps up!!!

Clint is NOT Pat's "daddy"..I'm Pat's other mother, so I should know;)

Cheryl, sounds like you need to go on the Maury Show to find out who Pat's daddy really is. "Clint you are NOT the FATHER!!!!!!!!!!

"Take it EASY"................ Cheryl, sounds like you need to go on the Maury Show to find out who Pat's daddy really is. "Clint you are NOT the FATHER!!!!!!!!!!

That is just so wrong on so many levels......The only way this could get any worse would be a reference to Clint in his leather chaps with no pants.....

*******NEWSFLASH*******

One spot just became available, my Limited puked!

Think Cheryl already filled it with another Sy/Ty, but at this rate I'll need to find a car, ANY car to bring......

At this moment( remember those words, lol) all spots are taken. I will put you on 1st contact list IF anyone has to back out.