Charlotte Autofair Sept 15

We will regretfully have to pass on the autofair event this year. My wife had a violent roll over crash in the 86 TType causing a total loss of the car. She is going to be ok but very bruised. The impact from the crash has caused her to set up pneumonia and pularise (sp) fluid in the chest. She is slowly recovering but I see no way for me to finish the other project while she’s down. Cheryl, I’ll contact you by PM for a return address for the tickets.

Hopefully she be back in good shape soon & we can attend another event this year.

Scott:( :(

Scott,
We are sooo sorry you have to cancel, I would much rather have someone cancel due to ANYTHING other than an accident or death in family! You guys are in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery(& very sorry about your car, but that can be replaced). If there's anything we can do to help, let us know! I pm'd you my address to return the passes.

As of this moment I am a maybe, got my car back together and I have put a good 200 miles on her, but I am getting a mysterious whining noise from the trans, Im going to try to sort it out this week. I really hate to bring it down there on piggyback and not enjoy cruising with you guys. But I will update with info regrading wither or not I will make it. If I can't, I will send them back to you, or someone else who can use them. Sorry for any inconvince, hopefully I can get her striaghtend out.

Thanks

Cheryl, Can you post a list of alternates to keep everyone informed on where they stand??

Cheryl, Can you post a list of alternates to keep everyone informed on where they stand??

Clint, At this point all alternates are taking spots recently opened up. So, unless someone else can be cooerced into going, it is what it is

please add me as an alternate (87 turbo T) thanks.

Got you down, if you want to come out for sure I just may have a spot. I am waiting to recieve passes back from the ones who have had to cancel. Let me know...hmm, the way it's going, SC & Ga are going to outnumber NC owners!

Got you down, if you want to come out for sure I just may have a spot. I am waiting to recieve passes back from the ones who have had to cancel. Let me know...hmm, the way it's going, SC & Ga are going to outnumber NC owners!

we are coming, would be cool to park with my turbo gm brothers and sisters:biggrin:

rear end

i would need a posi tho. i have a 9 inch ford moser 33 spline right now, but dont want to spend out for the center section and a driveshaft right now.

Guys and Gals the last time I spoke with BWeavy he said he would make plans to come down since it was only a 2.5hr drive from Ahoskie. You may want to shoot him a PM and if he decides to show and he could possibly bring some stuff with him. AT least ask for some things and make him come on down.:cool:

Guys and Gals the last time I spoke with BWeavy he said he would make plans to come down since it was only a 2.5hr drive from Ahoskie. You may want to shoot him a PM and if he decides to show and he could possibly bring some stuff with him. AT least ask for some things and make him come on down.:cool:

It would Look kind of crazy having an open rear hanging out of a TR trunk :p
Were going to try & make it just been a little overwhelmed with orders & need a break anyway!

2.5hr drive from where? Try 4.5:eek: Wait a minute Brian probably factored in his driving so 2.5 might be right:biggrin:

Hey guys, hope you all have a good time... Sorry I am unable to attend just been swamped with work and trying to get the car ready for the Cecil, MD race next month.

Enjoy!!!

so what's behind the rumours about somebody getting spanked by a Neon??