Christmas Sale starts Cyber Monday!

Mike Licht

I was here first
We have has some requests for one of our famous Christmas sales so here we go! Sales starts monday, complete list will be posted then but here is a preview of some things to come.
Scanmaster, Powerlogger, All Translators, 2 steps, chips - 10% off + free shipping
Innovate 20% off
Cam Kits, Stroker Kits will have special deals
Alky Control complete Buick alky kits with 3 bar sensor - 10% off limited to first 10 kits sold
Buy a Turbo get a gift certificate
HR Parts, free shipping
Just about everything we sell will have a special deal and just like we have been doing for 20 years we will beat any legitmate deal on anything we sell.
Have a good Thanksgiving, spend it with your family and enjoy them, we will see you next week!
Mike Licht

We have has some requests for one of our famous Christmas sales so here we go! Sales starts monday, complete list will be posted then but here is a preview of some things to come.
Scanmaster, Powerlogger, All Translators, 2 steps, chips - 10% off + free shipping
Innovate 20% off
Cam Kits, Stroker Kits will have special deals
Alky Control compltete Buick alky kits with 3 bar sensor - 10% off limited to first 10 kits sold
Buy a Turbo get a gift certificate
HR Parts, free shipping
Just about everything we sell will have a special deal and just like we have been doing for 20 years we will beat any legitmate deal on anything we sell.
Have a good Thanksgiving, spend it with your family and enjoy them, we will see you next week!
Mike Licht

RATS.. I ordered a few days too soon :redface:

Mike. What is the savings on the revX rollercam kit And what make r them 1.65 roller rockers u have? T&d? What's the savings on those Also what about champion irons and lower intake? Credit card ready Thanx

As I posted I will put up the prices on Monday when it starts. Rockers are Harland Sharp but 1.65's will give toom much lift for iron heads and the roller cam kits. The car will likely run better with 1.55's Call Monday for prices on items not listed. We will not be posting them or doing PM's for prices.
Mike

from now to Monday its going to feel like a month :mad::mad:

As I posted I will put up the prices on Monday when it starts. Rockers are Harland Sharp but 1.65's will give toom much lift for iron heads and the roller cam kits. The car will likely run better with 1.55's Call Monday for prices on items not listed. We will not be posting them or doing PM's for prices.
Mike

Relax, eat some turkey, spens some time with your family. I know I am. Thanks for the response and the calls today. I am gone till Moday but Steve said you guys killed him with calls. Come Monday it will be ON!
Mike

I may be responsible for one of them calls :wink: Have a great thanksgiving mike and I'll give u a call on Monday to place my order.

Looking forward to this sale, I need two Translator gen 2's, two wideband kits for the gen2, two power loggers and maybe two 2-step kits....

Scott

You guys are rough! Here we go! We are going to run this until the stock is gone so lets go some items we have lots of some no so much

Innovate Wide band air fuel your choice 20% off

Roller Cam Kits - our revolution X kits, your choice of grinds with Comp lifters $788 or with Morel lifters $749.99 cam, lifters, cam bumper, pushrods, springs, locks, retainers

Downpipes, exhaust, aluminum radiators, 10% off

Extreme, Super Extreme, and GN1 Stock location intercoolers 10% off

Stroker Kits - 3.625 Forged Crank, K1 6" rods, Diamond pistons and rings .020,.030, .040 available $1779 PLUS get a free SFI flexplate

Alky Control complete Buick alky kits with 3 bar sensor - 10% off limited to first 10 kits sold

Buy a PTE Turbo and get a gift certificate equal to 10% of your purchase good on any regualr price item!

HR Parts, free shipping

we will beat any legitmate deal on anything we sell.

Watch this thread there wil be more deals posted later , in the mean time, If you do not see what you are after CALL, (we do not look at PM's every day and email is tough so please call) Marianne is making deals, we want your business and frankly guys we need your support on this one.
Thanks!
Mike Licht

a few more
Walbro Fuel Pumps $99.00
60 LB injectors 44.99 free shipping

Stroker kits now available for production 4.1 blocks 4.00" bore ONLY! Same price as 3.8 $1779 with free SFI flexplate
Mike

Hey Mike, I placed an order on Monday for a power logger. I did not see anywhere to sign on for the sale price. Is the sale price and the free shipping going to be taken care of internally? Thanks Frank

Yep no problem, I anyone places an online order just add "christmas sale" in the notes box and Marianne will take care of it. FYI just so everyone is clear free shipping items only apply to the lower 48 statesMike