Christmas Sale starts Cyber Monday!

Ahhhh,now I feel better...$3100 later :cool:

Thank you Mike and Marianne,looks like Xmas is coming early

thanks for the orders everyone! If you need prices please call, it is the the best way to get the best deal.
Mike

Mike, or Anyone really, I just wanna make sure I ordered the right roller rockers. U have 2 different sets of then ones $499 and says it's for stock heads. The other is $586 or something and for champion 8 bolt heads. I'm putting them on champion ported irons. Which one do I want?

Mike, or Anyone really, I just wanna make sure I ordered the right roller rockers. U have 2 different sets of then ones $499 and says it's for stock heads. The other is $586 or something and for champion 8 bolt heads. I'm putting them on champion ported irons. Which one do I want?
You have stock heads that were ported by champion. So you want to less expensive ones. The others are for aluminum heads.
Mike

We are starting to get low on some items and when they are gone the sale wil be as well so I would place an order soon if your interested in saving some money
Thanks,
Mike

We are going to let this go until Christmas eve but as some items run out so will specials on this items so don't wait till the last minute if you really want something
Mike

just got off the phone w mike @FT about my cam choice he was really helpful and wanted to say thanks for the deals. Marry XMas.
Layne:)

Last day is today! We will be in the office till around 3:30 EST and web orders placed before midnight will get the sale added when we return from our Christmas break. We will be closed next week. Thanks for the orders, the support and we would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Mike, Marianne & Steve

Thanks for doing this Mike! Merry Chritmas to all the Full Throttle Staff and Licht family!

Thanks for the deals! I blew my christmas budget out of the water... :smile: I had been holding out for over a year. Glad I pulled the trigger.