ckperformance 2004r overhaul manual

we are just about ready .everything is done on our end .just putting it in order for the printer.anyone have pics for the gallery in the manual get them in before jan 3rd or they wont be in the book.i know everyone will be happy with this.

CK Performance 200 4R overhaul manual

That's great news Chris!

I'll be looking for that "spam" email with the payment info.

Rob

hey Chris,

is there any way to get overnight shipping on the manual? I have the trans torn down, your clutches/steels/band ready to go in but I want to read the book before final assembly. Also will probably order some more parts from you to complement the build. so please let me know how to get the book the quickest way and get this thing back together.

THANKS.

look my friend you guys already raped me on your board so why dont you just leave well enough alone.i am not making any threats her either but know one thing,i dont bend or twist in anyones wind exept the almightys.you came here from we all know where to light it up so before pouring your out your gasoline put it the tank of your car and drive away from here.better yet go look at yourself in the mirror and say to yourself"i am proud i went to turbo buick to pursue ckperformance ,that was my soul purpose for registering on the board. .....................stin elladtha we sayTHE CAMEL IS SO BUSY LOOKING AT THE OTHER CAMELS HUMP HE MAY NEVER SEE HIS OWN.and for those who dont remember in the land of the blind ONE EYE RULES.

geez, now this thread will be deleted and I won't get my question answered about "overnight delivery" and may not even get the manual at all.

please stick to topic. this was one of the more positive things going on. leave it be.

this discussion is about the "manual" (period).

THANKS.

everyone interested on the manual may start emailing us your name and address and how payment will be made.to make it fair to everyone shipping inside the continental us will be 5.00 dollars.i would prefer you send in a money order to ck performance 36 24 23rd st .l.i.c.new york11106 attn:michelle.if you are outside the usa we will email you of the postage after we recieve your email to us verifying shipping address.lets get this done so we can ship out at the end of the month .thanks.

everyone interested on the manual may start emailing us your name and address and how payment will be made.to make it fair to everyone shipping inside the continental us will be 5.00 dollars.i would prefer you send in a money order to ck performance 36 24 23rd st .l.i.c.new york11106 attn:michelle.if you are outside the usa we will email you of the postage after we recieve your email to us verifying shipping address.lets get this done so we can ship out at the end of the month .thanks.

Chris,

I'd like a copy....

I'll send you an e-mail to confirm payment/shipping details.

Thanks,
John

ANY OPINIONS?

Has anyone received your manual yet? I would like to get an idea of the quality and its content. Please let me know, is it worth it?

paul

An Opinion for PaulRv6

I've been lurking on this forum for a while without signing up because I don't own a turbo Buick. I do, however, have a 200R4 in need of a rebuild for a hybridZ, so this is the place to come. My signup has come about only to offer you this reply.

Having read back better than 1600 posts, I can tell you that although there has been some dissention/friction on the board:eek: , Chris has taken the time to not only answer people's questions, but to explain the transmission's quirks and give freely of his expertise. He's told us of junkyard parts to make the 200R4 shift more firmly, and I appreciate this sharing attitude far beyond that of a vendor who might do little more than tell you what broke and advise you to ship it in for repair.

Frankly, I don't see how the book could be less than fantastic, but even if it were, I value the effort that has gone into preparing it, and the information received on this board from Chris and all concerned.

My order is in, and I've got my money's worth either way.

Ben (AKA A. Grumpy Olphart)

sent the money order!

Chris,
I put my money order in the mail yesterday! Looking forward to studying the manual.

Rob Pinkston
Dallas, TX

Re: An Opinion for PaulRv6

Originally posted by A. G. Olphart
I've been lurking on this forum for a while without signing up because I don't own a turbo Buick. I do, however, have a 200R4 in need of a rebuild for a hybridZ, so this is the place to come. My signup has come about only to offer you this reply.

Having read back better than 1600 posts, I can tell you that although there has been some dissention/friction on the board:eek: , Chris has taken the time to not only answer people's questions, but to explain the transmission's quirks and give freely of his expertise. He's told us of junkyard parts to make the 200R4 shift more firmly, and I appreciate this sharing attitude far beyond that of a vendor who might do little more than tell you what broke and advise you to ship it in for repair.

Frankly, I don't see how the book could be less than fantastic, but even if it were, I value the effort that has gone into preparing it, and the information received on this board from Chris and all concerned.

My order is in, and I've got my money's worth either way.

Ben (AKA A. Grumpy Olphart)

Couldn't have said it better myself ... my order is in too

Chris, sure hope the manuals ship this week. my trans has been sitting apart for 2 months, new parts from you are sitting in the box and we're ready to get it together....