ckperformance 2004r overhaul manual

Chris,
Had the wife send off a MO yesterday, so you should be recieving it next week sometime.

Nots ure if she put attn: Michelle...

But my addres is on it.

What is the time frame now to get them?

we are done on our end,its up to the printer.i call him so much hes probably sick and tired of hearing my voice.hes waiting to do the cover and then bindering.the big jobs go first as we arent printing many.

Originally posted by chris718
we are done on our end,its up to the printer.i call him so much hes probably sick and tired of hearing my voice.hes waiting to do the cover and then bindering.the big jobs go first as we arent printing many.

Thanks Chris

George

OK Chris another couple of weeks have passed. Tell your printer your customers are going nuts. they need to get their cars together. It probably would take a few hours to print and bind a 100 copies and we need them NOW :cool:

If not send me over the source file and I'll print the damn book myself on my own printer.:eek:

just figured I send this to the top again...the wait is killing me.

Hi Chris, I have an ATSG manual - really waiting for yours. Hope you'll keep the pressure on the printer. thanks.

Hi Chris, I have an ATSG manual - really waiting for yours. Hope you'll keep the pressure on the printer. thanks.

they said 2 weeks more.they made a mistake with sizing /format.we will not cash any of your sent in money orders or checks until we ship.im just as frustrated as you out there.believe me.it took us 6 months to prepare and nopw we are getting stroked by the printer because we want alot less than 1000 copies.

Yes...thanks for the update Chris. It helps to know what the status is.

You might want to check some of those postal money orders though. I think they're only good for 60 days. The one I sent you was marked 1/12/04. It wouldn't bother me if you went ahead and cashed it....I know you're good for it. I'd rather not have to worry about that one going "stale" and having to send another one out to you.

John McClure

"stale" money orders

Good point John.

You might want to do that Chris. I don't know if the money order I sent has an expiration date or not, but I think that would add to some people's frustration if they had to send the money again. I've got no problem with you cashing the one I sent. :cool:

Thanks,
Rob Pinkston
Dallas, Tx

i will tell my wife to deposit them then,all of you and us dont need any more frustration ,especially for something like this.i definately am aborting the 700r4 manual.

hip hip ..

I agree on cashing the MOs. Geez you could have been collecting interest - sure - what do we get these days .025% while they are opening a bank on every corner around here.

hey I'll take any size the printer makes it. I'm paying storage on my cars and trans now. going on two years since we started building one of them and it just seems like we can never finish but with 60 degree weather I am going nuts :eek:

I know at some point it will be a forgotten time when I am out driving the cars again. thanks for the effort Chris. I'll be putting in my order for more parts once we get through the manual. I even thought about buying that used CK Trans on the board right now in Conn. But for 2 more weeks I can hold out.

any news Chris?

I'll take rough draft - no cover, plain paper, whatever you got - do I sound desperate?