Commitment List for Noble - October 16th 2010

Won a plaque for "best paint", ran my fastest time ever, won $25 for coming closest to my qualifying time and won a point for team Buick. Hell yes, I will be there in 2010.

Zac

Bet you were smilin the whole way home. :)

I'll be there. With a couple of single digit cars maybe.

For all you out of state Team Buick racers, OKBuicks will once again comp your entry fee. Just to show that we appreciate your efforts to come play with us. Your help makes this the fun Event that it is. Thanks, Dick Walker

For all you out of state Team Buick racers, OKBuicks will once again comp your entry fee. Just to show that we appreciate your efforts to come play with us. Your help makes this the fun Event that it is. Thanks, Dick Walker

If God and the economy work out next year I'll be there with the car.:biggrin: That's a great offer so thank you.

That is great of you guys to do, and we really appreciate it :D:D:D

taking it in the car to get fixed tomorrow after work .. i think we'll get it handled.. just wish i'da done this sooner so i coulda covered it before the race instead of finding it the night before

I think we got you fixed up. ;)

Let me know how it goes if you get to make any more runs this year.

Zac,
What did you run?

Jake

Jake, it was 11.44 @ 123. I launched it soft 1.9 60' and fairly low boost (22 lbs). I ran one pass at 11.5 and didn't run anymore before eliminations. I don't have a cage so was limited to staying around 11.5. The trans is doing great. I have yet to use the transbrake.

Something is setting off the knock sensor in 1st/2nd gear. 3rd is knock free. Still chasing the knock gemlin.

Not too shabby for a little V6 :biggrin:

I may have to go up next year and watch the festivities.

I think we got you fixed up. ;)

Let me know how it goes if you get to make any more runs this year.

will do! thanks for all you did.. was actually kinda fun.. i'll recommend you to anybody that asks .. if any of my runs are worth a crap and get a video of it i'll send you a copy..

I am already planning to be there. The OK Buicks have always made me feel at home at this event; and, we were blessed with great weather once again. I still have a lot left to figure out with this new ride and setup over the next 12 months. I should be solidly deep in the 10's for the next event. Sorry, but with less than 10 passes in the car since it's new buildup, 11.03 @ 133 was the best I could do this year. Fortunately, I belong to a great local Buick club here in DFW with members who have a lot of experience available to help me out.

DSCN5288.jpg

For all you guys in south TX that are runnin too fast to be without a bar/cage, hollar at me and lets get you fixed up! ;)

We need all the fast cars we can get, without being afraid of tech.

For all you guys in south TX that are runnin too fast to be without a bar/cage, hollar at me and lets get you fixed up! ;)

We need all the fast cars we can get, without being afraid of tech.

or having someone get hurt or killed when a bar/cage could have prevented either one. They don't ruin your car as some have used as a reason for not having one. I fought it for 7 or 8 years and then I turned 60 and figured my bulletproof days were over:eek:; had a 5 point installed in 2008. I feel more secure driving the car both at the track and on the street.

I'll try to post up a commitment list after the first of the year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Phil Engle

No doubt Phil. Not to mention that when you start 60' good, it's kinda hard on the car. Some tubing will take all that flex out. And they aren't as intrusive as most think if ya take the time to fit it tight.

Sorry for taking that off topic! I'll be on that list.

I found out my frame was a little twisted when I had the roll bar put in.

I recently made 724#'s of torque at 4000 RPM's on a dyno test so I think it could twist the frame some more without the added reinforcement.

im gonna try to make it and have my car not break the seat or have uncontrolable boost this year lol. maybe even have it dialed in to a decent time :)

Phil you can add me to your list as this is a great event and I look forward to it each year. We will get a count later as to the number of cars we will have from the Central Arkansas Buick guys.