Dead Stage 2

rafael vasquez

Hi just wanted to give thanx 2 all who helped with my car
Jeff,Beto,pete,Mark-Cristal,reggie,ray f.,rick p.,Beto,Mike,the guy with the brown sweeter-beto's crew chif,wiked-harold-knife boy, and all else i am forgetting i'm tired.................

PASSES
1. 11.7@ 113mph:confused:
2. 16.5@ 70mph:frown:
3. coolent in the motor,,,,,,, starter broke:rolleyes:

all in all it was a good day,,
on deaths, it's always nice to see every body and hang out:)

again THANK YOU GUYS.........

p.s
jeff were's ur trailer?:biggrin: :D

Bummer.

I told you not to use pizza dough for head gaskets:D .

Sorry to here.

Very sorry to hear about this man. I hope all can be repaired in an timely manner. I don't think I have ever had the pleasure of meeting you, but hopefully that will change in a few months when I move back to CA. I'm alway available to lend a helping hand. Until then, I hope you get everything sorted out. Ray

that's too bad about your car. hope its back at the track soon! oh and raymond i hope you move near me lol im gonna need alot help with this dam car!

Sorry to hear about your car Ralph. I got the first two runs on tape, but I had left before your third. Sorry again :(

Sorry to here about the motor ralph but now you have an excuse to go bigger and better.....its time to freshen up stage 2 and built it with better goodies....an then 9s will be doown the road so in a way I'm sorry for your lose but can't wait to see the outcome

Sorry to hear Ralph, but I am sure that you guys will have it repaired & running in no time.

that's too bad about your car. hope its back at the track soon! oh and raymond i hope you move near me lol im gonna need alot help with this dam car!

Lol - I'll probably be living in Oceanside or San Diego. However, I don't mind taking a cruise to help a fellow TB nutt out. Beside, it get me away from the wife and kids everyonce in a while:wink:

Ralph,
After speaking with you about your last run and having the car lose traction down the track; I would guess that you cracked of of your Champion heads.
Jeff

Ouch. Anyone bother to pull a datalog?

I was only there for the first run and the data log showed 21 lbs of boost and 23 degrees timing. It was adding 20% more fuel on the top end and the duty cycle was 60%. I added 15% more fuel on the top end before I had to leave.
Jeff

Ralph, here are some photos we got before everything happened :frown:

CASpeedway029.jpg

CASpeedway030.jpg

CASpeedway094.jpg