Dead Stage 2

I just checked out the data log files and it is amazing how much the alk brings down the air inlet temp. On the street program the inlet temp. started at 145F and was brought down to 68F at the end of the pull. The race data log showed temps. of 125F (temp. in Hesperia at the dyno was 105F)
Jeff

the best run on race tune was 678 RWHP @ 24 psi,,, were getting there..

I just walked a honda with a custom paint job 600 or 1000 dont know, after the second run when we slowed down he said wow wtf that car is fassssstttttt!!!!!!!!! I said yup!!!!!

hey meanchicken i just saw your buddy with the red camero "sounds wicked" on los alisos..

Wow, impressive #'s, Jeff & Ralph. I hear that a taming of the shrew is coming. (That be meanchicken).

the best run on race tune was 678 RWHP @ 24 psi,,, were getting there..

I just walked a honda with a custom paint job 600 or 1000 dont know, after the second run when we slowed down he said wow wtf that car is fassssstttttt!!!!!!!!! I said yup!!!!!

hey meanchicken i just saw your buddy with the red camero "sounds wicked" on los alisos..

That red 2nd gen is a 12 sec car....you have him more than covered.:cool:

Wow, impressive #'s, Jeff & Ralph. I hear that a taming of the shrew is coming. (That be meanchicken).

I'd be honored to by Ralph's first real kill on the new motor.:tongue:

I miss my LIMITED........

PETE congrats on your very first baby "Baby Pete" now hurry up and get a second baby...

hey guys just got a call from beto last knight,,,, he wants to know if i want plastic wings of metal wings for my limited...
You guys ever hear of wings on buick??????