Do i have enough fuel to run E85

Just because a fuel pump is losing flow on a flow chart doesnt mean it wont give u more fuel at a higher pressure where flow is lower per flow test

And that's an important point as can be seen in the attached graph, but only up to the point where the total injector flow exceeds the total pump output. Once the fuel system operating point goes high enough along the particular injector curve to meet that of the pump (i.e. you have just exceeded the pump capability, or "run out of pump") the operating point will then lie on the pump curve, and move along the pump curve: if you're asking for more pressure beyond this linear (or "1:1 rise") reigon, the flow will drop, but the pressure will increase - the OP moves along the pump curve down and to the right (pressure increases, flow drops). Not an ideal situation, but fuel flow will increase up to this point.

If you're asking for more fuel (i.e. more DC or bigger injector than ideal), the OP moves along the pump curve up and to the left; flow increases, but pressure drops.

Fuel_flow4.jpg

Higher the pressure lower the volume, lower the pressure higher the volume

For the pump yes, for the injector, no. A fuel pump flow chart only shows part of the picture. In order to understand what is really going on, you also need the flow chart of the injector, plotted on the same chart.