E85 conversion!

Dave, give that car a good bath and slap that wing on. Show N Go!!!
Idk what I'm gonna do about that wing. I wish it was an easy fix. I have to separate the rear deck lid from the glass, and straighten it. Hopefully it's not a major project

Well, at least it's running good now. You have the best suspension set-up for your power I have ever seen on a TTA.
Took my car out today and flogged it a few times. Lowered timing a little to be safe. Logged a few clean runs without alky. I still need to send my chip back to Eric tho. I am maxed on fueling .
Anyway, set of Hoosiers is next on the list. I'm gonna give these DR's another try at 17psi this time with stock TQ arm.

Well, at least it's running good now. You have the best suspension set-up for your power I have ever seen on a TTA.
Took my car out today and flogged it a few times. Lowered timing a little to be safe. Logged a few clean runs without alky. I still need to send my chip back to Eric tho. I am maxed on fueling .
Anyway, set of Hoosiers is next on the list. I'm gonna give these DR's another try at 17psi this time with stock TQ arm.
I went up to 144 with my chip. That was right around 61-62% duty cycle. I don't think I'll be going any higher than that.

I didnt want to rely on the alky too much. Just mist it down the track. My AFR's do get really fat spraying at 2-3 setting. What are you set at and does your AFR get a lot fatter?
AFR's seem to be a big difference from 93 octane. I was at 10.0-10.2 with alky on. Then shut it off and AFR went to 11.6-11.8

I didnt want to rely on the alky too much. Just mist it down the track. My AFR's do get really fat spraying at 2-3 setting. What are you set at and does your AFR get a lot fatter?
AFR's seem to be a big difference from 93 octane. I was at 10.0-10.2 with alky on. Then shut it off and AFR went to 11.6-11.8
I have my alky at 2 just cuz I got a tiny little blip of kr early in 3rd gear. WB was reading incorrectly, so it was tough to know exactly. It was showing 9.5 afr, and lowering during the run. Nb was a little higher than .800

Vern might have the quickest/fastest 5858 turbo around here so far..... haven't seen anyone post 10's with a 5858 yet but it looks to me like the turbo will have plenty more than enough to do it.

ummm. stock block,cam,ect.
details man!! details!
Maybe copy that mod list someone came up with a loooong time ago.

I can't remember if I talked to you about pinion angle or not. I was planning on running -3....... What's yours at?