Extender-G w/GenII MAF need changing?? Maybe a Bob B question.

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
I have an Extender-G chip with GenII MAF using the wide band O2 follower function. Bought from Bob Bailey when it first came out at the GS Nats 10 or so years ago. I had a stock long block and cam, 60# mototron injectors, and GT6131e turbo. Has worked beautifully ever since....
Now I am getting a 3.625 stroker with GN1 Champion aluminum ported heads, 210/210 cam with .494 lift, keeping the same mototron inj and same turbo....do I need to have the Extender-G chip reprogrammed or will the MAF just take care of the extra air flow of the stroker and new heads/cam???

Likely you are fine with that chip. It may need a higher idle speed with the new cam, but you can wait until its all assembled and see how it goes.

Bob

Likely you are fine with that chip. It may need a higher idle speed with the new cam, but you can wait until its all assembled and see how it goes.

Bob
Awesome, thanks for the reply Bob! In case it does need adjusting, do I contact you to do that or Full Throttle? If I step up to a little larger turbo later, still no change needed?

That is the beauty of utilizing the translator 's extra metering capabilites. I have been a fan of Bobs chips since I got my car in 1997.

to the limit of the injectors, you won't need to change the chip for a change in turbo, heads, intercooler, etc.

Bob

Thanks for the reply Bob! I also have methonal inj, which that has been on there before the Gen2, so I think my inj will be good for my goals. Hopin the idle is not too bad with the cam, its not an aggressive lobe cam at all, the extra displacement should smooth it out I hope.
Thank You sir and all you do and have done for the TR community..and LT1 community for that fact..I used to have one of those with some of your products on it!