FAST Training?

Thank Norbs for posting it.

I'll try to get a slightly newer version to him when I get back home from my trip.

I've been lucky enough to buy the system for my boosted Trans-am from a guy who is showing me how, step by step, to tune it. Unfortunately the ECM has a problem and I will be sending it back, AGAIN. I can not wait to get this system up and going and dyno tuned. The FAST technology that I've seen, when it was working, is very impressive. This message board kicks azz too. Thirdgen.org is very very helpful , but everyone is down on aftermarket DFI.

From reading the posts Craig seems to be the man in charge. Craig if you are planning a conference in Rhode Island or New England you should get Buddy form SRA on board. The guy is, simply put, a genious.

any more updates on training? didn't want to see this thread die, looks like alot of interest

Seriously, who can we contact to get this accomplished? Obviously, there are many of us who could use a tech session on this. We're not all computor buffs (me inc here). I will admit, I am a Show me Do me guy! Reading thru this manual just puts me to sleep. But, if you show me once- I can work thru it and get it done. I do do not want to depend on others to Punch the Keys, say- Ok- take a run and show me the numbers. I want to understand this thing and work MY own numbers. Scary Larry :eek:

F.A.S.T. training video

Craig,

put me on the list to purchase a F.A.S.T. training video

It's long overdue

Thanks again !

I was in a bookstore yesterday and noticed there was a book for training on DFI. I was thinking of buying it.

No FAST though :(

Originally posted by Rickerbucks
I was in a bookstore yesterday and noticed there was a book for training on DFI. I was thinking of buying it.

No FAST though :(

What was the name of it? Author?

heres the book info:

Tuning Accel/Dfi 6.0 Programmable Fuel Injection
by Ray T. Bohacz
from H.P. Books

List Price: $18.95
Price: $13.27
You save: $5.68 (29%)

also down load holley 950 commamder pdf manual
some good info to help with tuning its like 90 pages long
good tech

F.A.S.T. training video

Craig,

How far along are you on the training video / manual ?

Any projections on estimated time of completion and availability ?

Thanks !

Re: F.A.S.T. training video

Originally posted by oldtimer
Craig,

How far along are you on the training video / manual ?

Any projections on estimated time of completion and availability ?

Thanks !

Hello Craig,

Any progress on the "Training Video / Manual" yet ??

Old timer- are you holding your breath? I like to be optomistic, but- seems we did not make the " thinks to do list" Larry:mad:

Re:Craig .... are you out there somewhere

Originally posted by oldtimer
Hello Craig,

Any progress on the "Training Video / Manual" yet ??

AS above, any timelines for the "TRAINING VIDEO/Manual

I redid the manual with a cushy GUI, to include with the software but FAST knocked it down. I still have it zipped here somewhere. If anyone needs, I can find and upload it/email it. Mind you, since FAST knocked it down, it is unofficial as well.

Jim

Print it? Its all in html, designed for use on your PC. In IE5+, that way you could use it trackside/roadside