Finally...Coach's New Build...

Mrs. Coach took a nice clear pic with her new phone...it really shows the detail better then my phone pics do.
Engine1.jpg

Im going to have her take a few more pics to show it all better. I'm having a lot of fun cruising and havent really tested out the power yet!!!

beautiful work coach, but I think you meant to say, your wife took a nice clear pic with her new phone of her new re-built GN.:D
Now you have to find another GN, start another project.(y)

beautiful work coach, but I think you meant to say, your wife took a nice clear pic with her new phone of her new re-built GN.:D
Now you have to find another GN, start another project.(y)
She wants a 65 GTO...and they are no cheaper then a killer GN. She may settle for a 65 Cyclone or a 66 Fairlane...and I dont care which one. I will make it bad ass no matter what.

She wants a 65 GTO...and they are no cheaper then a killer GN. She may settle for a 65 Cyclone or a 66 Fairlane...and I dont care which one. I will make it bad ass no matter what.
Knowing your expertise machinist level, you will built what she wants
Definitely post some pictures of her dream car
Enjoy your ride, you did a amazing job(y)

I have a line on a '64 Fairlane Sports Coupe if you're interested. The husband died and she's ready to let it go. The usual, he spent thousands and it will go cheap.

I have a line on a '64 Fairlane Sports Coupe if you're interested. The husband died and she's ready to let it go. The usual, he spent thousands and it will go cheap.
Holy Shit...I never saw this post. I just now got an alert and looked at the thread. So I just saw this.
If she were interested...I would go look, but she is dead set on a 65 GTO