Finally...Coach's New Build...

Well I heard from Vince Janis today. He was assembling my new transmission. He will put it in the car in a day or two...then I can go get it.
I haven't seen it in almost a month!!!
I bet your excited to get it back. Just in time with the weather turning around.
AG.

I bet your excited to get it back. Just in time with the weather turning around.
AG.
You are right. I still have a couple weeks worth of tinkering with it before its all ready. I have a 3 day show/race on June 20-22, and a shitload to do by then.

Well I got the call this morning...THE CAR IS FINISHED!!!
Vince from JANIS TRANSMISSION's went all out to make sure that everything was perfect. Don't hesitate to call him for your Billet 200's.
Now fix a few bugs and away we go...

Well I got the call this morning...THE CAR IS FINISHED!!!
Vince from JANIS TRANSMISSION's went all out to make sure that everything was perfect. Don't hesitate to call him for your Billet 200's.
Now fix a few bugs and away we go...

Good deal, and good luck

Well guys...my phone app will not work, so no picks. The sight would not even let me log on yesterday, and I do not have the pics in this computer. I guess you'll have to wait for the app to get fixed before you get to see the finished car...

Well guys...my phone app will not work, so no picks. The sight would not even let me log on yesterday, and I do not have the pics in this computer. I guess you'll have to wait for the app to get fixed before you get to see the finished car...

Coach, if you want, send them to me by text or email, I will get them up for you. Pm me if your interested.

Coach how are the Executioner emblems coming ? i ASSume those are the finishing touches that go on the upper plenum and valve covers…. am i right? inquiring minds want to know:whistle::)

aaron

Coach how are the Executioner emblems coming ? i ASSume those are the finishing touches that go on the upper plenum and valve covers…. am i right? inquiring minds want to know:whistle::)

aaron
Actually they are not Executioner emblems....but thats not a bad idea...(y)
The "Executioner" is going on the Carbon Fiber hood liner when its built.
The Plenum and Valve covers get some billet Buick Tri-shield logos, but not until the covers get chromed. They are not finished yet.

Ok...my phone app SUCKS!!! I have had other members load up pics. I just got my laptop straightened out, so lets see if it works...
The car is all cleaned, and the engine is all detailed. It has the new radiator pipe from TR Customs and the inlet pipe and new K&N Pre-wrapped filter. Thats it for now.
IMG_6996.jpg
IMG_8556.jpg
IMG_0741.jpg
IMG_9314.jpg
IMG_8907.jpg

I should also post up that I will be adding a HUGE electric fan. I'm having a slight heating issue and dont even want the hassle at all. I will be doing a complete custom install of a single 18" Lincoln Mark VIII 2 speed fan. I'm going to work with John from Casper's and Cal Hartline to adapt the fan into my wiring and use the FAST XFI to activate the high speed function at a specific temp. The low speed will come on as normal...the high speed will only come on in a "overheating" type issue...( very hot day, bumper to bumper cruising type situation)
The Mark VIII fan flows 3250 cfm's on low speed and 4600 cfm's on high speed. Our factory fan only flows 1600-1800 cfm's. I may do a separate thread on this install, as this fan is a MONSTER from the info I have gathered on other forums about it.

She looks killer!! Most detailed Buick I have ever seen!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app