FS:random stuff

Is that a oem or Ac delco coil pack and is it for sale? Tried to send a pm, app is being lame. Hah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any damage at all to the griil?
Any cracks,missing pieces or broken fins?
You do not have a pm.
If you leave a number I will call you.

yes its for sale, I didn't see it when I was post everything. 25 dollars

And sorry, not a clue what a blower motor resister is.
Can you measure the tach, im gonna see if there is a mount i can buy for it, shift light works?

The blower resister is in this picture to the left, has the maroon plug in it. Also might be part of the thing next to the round thing that i have unplugged from.

Let me know if u have it for sale and how much thx

lol oh no i'm not going to pull that.

And how do i PM people here to give you all my paypal and get your info on parts lol.

you must have the pm setting turned off because you should be able to left click on your avatar and send a message, yours doesnt have that, to check yours on a computer just go to the top after signing in and you will see messages once you change it in your settings.

with that said, i am interested in the starter, the water neck and bracket next to it(as long as is stainless) hard to tell in the photos, also the aluminum bracket and the photo next to the chrome transmission inspection cover. let me via pm and will respond that way to you,thanks

lol oh no i'm not going to pull that.

And how do i PM people here to give you all my paypal and get your info on parts lol.
It controls your blower motor.

Let me know how big the tach is, i will send money:)

Hey, i sent you a pm, to respond to yours, never heard back, let me know thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk