Full Digital LED tail lights for the GN/TR

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Hey Guy's here is a (example) video of a 69' firebird tailight with TRUE Digital
LED's (not just bulbs) Were talking 128 LED's for our Turbo Regals!! Either
full sequential or Non-sequential . I'm thinking these would be awsome on our
cars so I'm in the works on having them made for us!! Keep in mind ours are longer and would make them look even better! They are easy to install, they come with full instructions and you install them using your own tailights. Never buy another bulb for the rear tailights again!!

Our kit is VERY close to Plug N Play with only 4 wire connections to do. The reason for not using the socket connectors is due to them not being reliable in the past. We use Surface Mounting Technology on our boards.
We use 128 High intensity wide angle bulbs.

NO Cutting or Modifications done to your lens basket at all..

Kit installs in less than 1 hour!

Kit conforms to all DOT and SAE standards!

Price's will be:
Full Sequential (full sweep movement)= $259.00 (full rear set)
Non-Sequential (No movement) = $210.00 (full rear set)

Prices include shipping!

Please visit: http://www.injectionx.com/lightpage.html to order your kit today.

Scot W.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZh6r2p3f3M [/YOUTUBE]

That is pretty sweet looking. My question is are they legal for street use, also whats sequentials and non sequential mean. In any case Id love to have a set for my GN

That is pretty sweet looking. My question is are they legal for street use, also whats sequentials and non sequential mean. In any case Id love to have a set for my GN
Thanks for your questions, I fixed the thread explaining!

I'll be taking everyones info when ready to purchase, We are seeing how many are intrested right now and when we get 25 or more we will take the order. there will be a site to go to and pay using pay-pal and they will be shipped right to you..

Scot W.

Good stuff Scot!!!!!
If I were going to be keeping my GN's I'd be in.

Sweet!!!!

I wish my students would not look at this SITE :biggrin: !!!!! EVERYTIME---it cost me money :D !!!!!
IF it is PLUG-n-PLAY.... and....YOUR KIT is all that is needed to complete the install (no EXTRA wiring/relays/???).
THEN......
Put US in for 1 set of--- Full Sequential (full sweep movement)= $249.00 (full rear set) .

Im down! My car may have to go to pay for the new monster truck/18 wheeler though :cool:

Seriously though those seem really nice and a definite upgrade!

I like the sequential set, what all would have to be done to put these in though. More info please. Plug and play, have to cut the back of the lights out, etc. Thanks Daniel

Me to. I want a standard set. So when are you coming out with the matching third brake light?

dern:rolleyes: I'm working on the same thing right now.......:wink: i just dont have the sequential part worked out yet.

pic

Can you post a pic of a Regal with one side being the original style and the other being the LED's?
I sure would like to make a comparison.

Thanks alot,

Ravi

I like the sequential set, what all would have to be done to put these in though. More info please. Plug and play, have to cut the back of the lights out, etc. Thanks Daniel
NO CUTTING up your lens basket at all !!

This kit Is VERY close to a Plug N Play! there is only 4 wires connections to do and it takes less than 1 hour to install.

** The reason for not using bulb socket connectors is because they were never reliable in the past!!

Scot W.