GNPARTSONLINE 3.5 Downpipe Hardware

SAMBALLS1

For all who have purchased the 3.5" downpipe from me, this is just a quick update. I was notified last night the hardware should be shipped this week so I should have all the back plates, screws and gaskets within a weeks time. Anyone who has purchased the pipe from me, please send me your address and purchase info to:

sales@gnpartsonline.com

I will ship them out as soon as I get them....

Thanks for all the patience guys!

Sam

Do you anticipate any problems with availability of the 3.5" downpipes for the Dec./Jan. timeframe? I plan to buy one for my current 4.1 engine build but I'm still buying the incidentals like pistons, cams, etc. Just wondering if they will still be in good supply when I need one.:D
MLH

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply, pm me when you know the shipping cost, I will square up with ya then....:)

gnpartson line

i also might be intrested in the downpipe and headers .wondering how this will turn out.

Guys I am very sorry, but i have not yet received the caps for the downpipes. they should be intranist to me as we speak.. I believe they are in the states as this moment!

sam

I have not forgotten about anyone, and all caps will be sent out to all customers.

New Items????

Sam your are the man.

You are doing a great job and can't wait to see the new items coming soon!!!

just sent email for my update.

GREAT WORK SAM! Keep it up man. Ill send more pics n video to you when Im started up :) If there is anything I can do for you sam just let me know.

Thank you for handling your business like a man, true to your word as usual! and I wanna say thanks! BTW that extra pipe you sent for the header, well I fixed the first batch one before your replacement came. So now your replacement pipe has plans for a 4bolt mod heh. Thanks again sam, you are the man!

Sam, can you give me the tracking # for the crossover you sent me. It's been 3 weeks and it hasn't shown. Don't know if you read the PM I sent you last week. Thanks, Brian