GNPARTSONLINE 3.5 Downpipe Hardware

DP Caps

Guys I am very sorry, but i have not yet received the caps for the downpipes. they should be intranist to me as we speak.. I believe they are in the states as this moment!

sam

I have not forgotten about anyone, and all caps will be sent out to all customers.

Good to see you have the Caps Sam. :D

Great Job and Great customer support.:cool:

SPX-7

All The Caps Are In.... They Started Shipping Today...... All Who Were Missing.. Please Private Message Me!!!!!

Sam

yea i been waiting over 2 months .If the caps are in i havent seen mine yet . Sams customer satifacation is going down the tubes !!!!

yea i been waiting over 2 months .If the caps are in i havent seen mine yet . Sams customer satifacation is going down the tubes !!!!

Agreed, was impressed with the initial price/product/service but this follow-up is pretty lame. Good thing I don't need my exhaust finished until spring.

Most of you who have spoken to me over the phone, know I am a very straight up person, I've been out of pocket a majority of this week and have gotten on the board very briefly... I am taking care of some medical issues that have arrised with me personally. I will respond to all emails this Saturday... Please be patient and I have not abandoned anyone... Still around... i'm just not at 100% right now!.

I appoligize...

Thank you for your patience!

Sam

wow give sam a break!

All his customer satisfaction is NOT going down; ESPECIALLY over a cut out cap for a FREEE test pipe! ROFL, if your build can't wait for a cap then sure get mad, its just crazy to think that a build is at a dead stop over a cap. But seriously for the price you paid for the DP (which the test pipe came with for FREE), you have some money to go make your own cap. A custom made thick Stainless cap couldn't cost more then $50. Buy some metal, cut it, drill it, and wa la. Besides knowing that its from china ect ect, you might not like it anyways (it might be thin or leak or who knows - you know what I mean?) Only way it would cost more is if you dont do any work yourself, EVEN then it couldn't cost more then $100 bucks. Bringing the total of the DP and test pipe to $400, which is still a steal! Try to find that in Polished SS anywere else for less then that.

Sorry sam I have never lost faith in you. This reminds me of the time some1 had a bunch of gasket sets for like $10 or something rediculous cheap like that. And when he was 2 months late on delivery there was about 3 pages of people talking crap, over $10! I supported him and backed up saying maybe he's sick, or on vacation, and to relax people a little bit. Well the gasket set came shortly there after, and inside was a extra 5 sets of gaskets.Point being, Im sure sam is on it! Besides, before Sam even had his website I got his 3.5" DP. I didn't even know it came with a TEST PIPE, till it got to my house. Sure I was thrown off by no cap, but come on for $250(for those who were on the ball early) I got a SS 3.5" DP and a test pipe. The test pipe alone, polished SS is about $85 from Venders, and thats if they have a 3.5" one.

Sorry for the rant, but I feel for Sam. As I have said before, I can't even PAY CASH/MONEY/DENERO/CHECKs/CredCards to some venders on this board for them to be honest with me or their customer base. Sam is a straight up guy, keep it up sam. Get well SOON SAM I AM!!!! AND GOOD LUCK!!!

wow give sam a break!

All his customer satisfaction is NOT going down; ESPECIALLY over a cut out cap for a FREEE test pipe! ROFL, if your build can't wait for a cap then sure get mad, its just crazy to think that a build is at a dead stop over a cap. But seriously for the price you paid for the DP (which the test pipe came with for FREE), you have some money to go make your own cap. A custom made thick Stainless cap couldn't cost more then $50. Buy some metal, cut it, drill it, and wa la. Besides knowing that its from china ect ect, you might not like it anyways (it might be thin or leak or who knows - you know what I mean?) Only way it would cost more is if you dont do any work yourself, EVEN then it couldn't cost more then $100 bucks. Bringing the total of the DP and test pipe to $400, which is still a steal! Try to find that in Polished SS anywere else for less then that.

Sorry sam I have never lost faith in you. This reminds me of the time some1 had a bunch of gasket sets for like $10 or something rediculous cheap like that. And when he was 2 months late on delivery there was about 3 pages of people talking crap, over $10! I supported him and backed up saying maybe he's sick, or on vacation, and to relax people a little bit. Well the gasket set came shortly there after, and inside was a extra 5 sets of gaskets.Point being, Im sure sam is on it! Besides, before Sam even had his website I got his 3.5" DP. I didn't even know it came with a TEST PIPE, till it got to my house. Sure I was thrown off by no cap, but come on for $250(for those who were on the ball early) I got a SS 3.5" DP and a test pipe. The test pipe alone, polished SS is about $85 from Venders, and thats if they have a 3.5" one.

Sorry for the rant, but I feel for Sam. As I have said before, I can't even PAY CASH/MONEY/DENERO/CHECKs/CredCards to some venders on this board for them to be honest with me or their customer base. Sam is a straight up guy, keep it up sam. Get well SOON SAM I AM!!!! AND GOOD LUCK!!![/QDud
The pipe with the dump is $300.00 nothings free ok .I bought the pipe because the product and price ,just want what i paid for the price isnt the issue here . I feel bad that Sam is going through issues i hope nothing for the best for him ,but i was not aware that he was sick or else i wouldnt been posting or pressuring him at all . I just did want this issue to get sweept under the rug or to get forgotten about .So darkside dont bash me when i didnt know what the the case was so whydont you give me your cap......;)

under P; it's all good I might have come off strong again! but anyways Ehhwww you want my crap? "whydont you give me your cap" Sounded funny, but I get what you mean. And no more crap needs to be said. As a matter of fact I didn't even see sam's posted response while writing my response! So look like Sam's just feeling crappy and I prey he gets better. BTW I love your picture in your sig, thats sick. I was told I had to delete all of mine, so I did. Im not even sposed to be here, but I felt bad for sam....i miss gnthype; one of the only places there is left to call A FAMILY, not a business.

I am still amazed I got a set of S.S. polished headers and Dp with test pipe for about $500 thats insane! Thanks again Sam for all your hard HONEST work, again I cant literally. Btw Sam all I need is a battery, install my alk (I give razor props enough too, but he is the MAN TOO! Thanks Juilo), and install my FAST (Thank you Cal; your customer service can NOT be beat) and my car is running again! I'll send you pics when its all done!!

Get your medical business taken care of Sam, everything else will work out after that. Good luck and Happy Holidays!

i was sitting here reading what all the talk was about!!i bought 4 ss 3.5 DP and made my own caps never even knew this guy was supposed to send some out i cant believe some people would try and give him a hard time over them after that killer deal they got!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

i just hope he is okay; he's an honest vender. I can't thank him enough for it.

i also like the looks of the test pipe, polished 3.5" looks mean :) I wonder if we get polished caps too?

Hardware update?

There is a post that says all the caps and hardware were sent out on Dec 7th? Has anyone received?

I PMed him my address a while ago when he said he finally had them in stock. Still nothing. I still give him credit for offering these parts at these prices but it does sorta suck to not get everything you paid for, and I'm not even planning on using the dump pipe! As someone said in the other thread, for the money saved on this downpipe we could go out and have the caps fabricated ourselves, but that's not the point. We paid for the stuff and I can't imagine why it's been such a drawn out process to get hold of a little metal cap and some bolts for the people who purchased these.

I agree

Yes, I agree the advertised product with all the parts and claim that its a direct bolt on is a great deal. Once you start adding the modifications and long hours to make things work its a whole different thing. I am not bashing here so don't take things the wrong way. Sam has worked some issues out with me. If he has medical issues I sure wish the best for a fast recovery. Once everyone gets what was promised then I am sure we will all be happy campers.