GNPARTSONLINE 3.5 Downpipe Hardware

I have had broken promises to me as far as board responsiblity, many many people complaining about not getting parts, but mainly lack of communication....

Can you define responsibility?

Maybe there should actually be a written standard for board members. Because I have seen the whip cracked unfairly on here a couple of times. One of the gurus goes on a rant thats blatantly uses improper language and some Joe like me gets his hand slapped for the same thing.

If mods are gonna police everything on here a, maybe it should be done the same way every time. I hate rules, but its worse when they aren't used the same way for everybody.

Man, how many different ways must something be put.....

GNPARTSONLINE is no longer a PAYING VENDOR on Turbobuick.com or T6P.com

Samballs1 is still a registered member, no problem with him personally. Business obligations were not met... END OF STORY!

You can figure out the rest just by reading the thread....

Far as "cracking the whip" comment, come on.... I have been as fair to every single person I possibly could be.

No one is being attacked don't make it more than it is.....

again it better be more then just missing caps.....i havn't had time as of late, but I will call Sam and see what his version is during his business hours next week. If I need to I have family in Brownsville

i've had promises from both admins and venders broken, and I didn't see any
action being taken. Missing "Parts" with an S is plural, so what other parts have been missing or not delivered other then free exhaust caps which were never advertised in his bill of sales or invoices or his website?

can you expand on the details? "complaints, missing parts" really doesn't explain much.
if sam is still a member here I wish he would post with his side.
3100 veiws, all I am saying is this vender ban better be about more then undelivered FREE caps.

thats all I'm saying for now, the saga continues......

Can you define responsibility?

Maybe there should actually be a written standard for board members. Because I have seen the whip cracked unfairly on here a couple of times. One of the gurus goes on a rant thats blatantly uses improper language and some Joe like me gets his hand slapped for the same thing.

If mods are gonna police everything on here a, maybe it should be done the same way every time. I hate rules, but its worse when they aren't used the same way for everybody.

you nailed it, but you'll never have equal enforcement here. Trust me I have been agruing for rules/contracts for both venders and members for years. And no one ever listens. You think those in power want to give it away? I wish everything was equal here, but its not.
I hate rules too, but as long as everyone has to follow then I'm fine with it. Its when people break/twist/modify
the rules, espeically ETHICAL rules,that just absolutly drive me insane!

this is a business not a family remember?

you nailed it, but you'll never have equal enforcement here. Trust me I have been agruing for rules/contracts for both venders and members for years. And no one ever listens. You think those in power want to give it away? I wish everything was equal here, but its not.
I hate rules too, but as long as everyone has to follow then I'm fine with it. Its when people break/twist/modify
the rules, espeically ETHICAL rules,that just absolutly drive me insane!

this is a business not a family remember?

Man, how many different ways must something be put.....

GNPARTSONLINE is no longer a PAYING VENDOR on Turbobuick.com or T6P.com

Samballs1 is still a registered member, no problem with him personally. Business obligations were not met... END OF STORY!

You can figure out the rest just by reading the thread....

Far as "cracking the whip" comment, come on.... I have been as fair to every single person I possibly could be.

No one is being attacked don't make it more than it is.....

Darkside, I understand where you are going. If you will read the one main line in the quote above your answer is there..... It is that simple!

spx-7
Patent Holder Join Date: May 2005
Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDarkSidexX
ouch!

I hope things get worked out, this sucks to hear.
I absolutly love my peices I bought from him. In fact a bunch of people,
in my area bought 3-4 sets because the price was so good. I'm talking
Dp's and headers. I know I love my set up! Sucks to hear about removing him.
Can't wait to curz through a 10second run on my peices

all this for a exhaust cap.........wow I'm not even going to start till I get more info!
But; all this for a dinky exhaust cap? there better be hope there is more to it then that. I still dont
get how people are complaining about a free part, which was never advertised
in the original sales or on his website.

I remember other venders having delivering issues for their products;
which where paid for. But I never saw them removed, in fact most left because
of the complaints on their own and no longer wanted to be here.
I hope that isn't the case.

More info??? Am I missing something?

DS

What doesn't make sense is that Sam does have the Caps!

They were shipped to him first of December.

Ditto!

I never got my Cap and Hardware like mentioned. And I am not expecting to see them either. That's why I didn't do any follow up here on this thread.
For that little I am not bothering. But for others who have spent lot's and never got. I fell sorry for.

Like Shane says, let's just move on to other issues and forget it.

Good Luck
Joe

Somebody make me a template on paper and send it to me. I will TRY, again I say TRY, to have my brother cut some. They will not be pretty but they will work. PM me if you want to send me a template.

what do I think now someone said??? ty for asking!

I think this vender has done fawking pipsqeek ceit compared to some other venders that lie, and cheat their profits to max em out with out any regaurd for members here. a fawking exhuast cap are you kidding me? venders jacking members for $_000's of dollars and parts and time takes up more of my attention these days then a small ass vender who sells 3 parts no coughing up an exhaust cap. He was honest and said their from china which is MORE then you can PAY FOR from brian @ gbody, still to this day as a matter of fact! Brain is a shwag, can't even fess up like a man, just a pus filled mole imho! I think anyone wasting their time with this thread clearly does not get how small and unimportant this free "cap" is compared to the DEVISTATING stories about venders which are going on right now and have been sense sam was around.

sam gets the boot while other venders who have done 1000000's times worse damage in lies and profits they get to stay. Trust me anyone who is reading this, the vender stories of lies only barly BEGINS here. If you couldn't catch it because your to slow, sam was a small time vender if you couldn't tell by his site and #'s of products he sold then I feel sorry for you.

I got lied to about an entire motor deal, I lost my original numbers matching MOTOR (my father bought my GN new in 86) and $5000 dollars to a vender here. All because I trusted he wasn't a leir and he wasn't lying about what I was buying, "a perfectly running non leaking motor". Was anything done about it here? no! does anyone here really care, no! has anything been done about it EVER, NO! is the vender still around who fawked me out of my money and original motor YES! I've spent countless dollars and time fixing this "perfectly running non leaking motor" but no one cares.

If I have to put up with gbodies lies DAILY, and getting raped on a deal that cost me my original motor and $50000 because I trusted a vender not to fawking lie about his product and its condition, then you guys should have to put up with a fawking cheap exhaust cap going undelivered. Thats how I feel. TB.com is like a middle man thats it, its sad they still sponser venders who even THINK about this kind of crap let alone execute it on a daily basis. I wish this site would punish venders who lie and cheat members out of money and parts equally. Sam lied and got punished for it, were is the punishment and bans for venders who do 1000 times worse, why the hell do they get to stay?!!!!! Thanks for asking what I think.

XxDarkSidexX

Darkside, I understand where you are going. If you will read the one main line in the quote above your answer is there..... It is that simple!

its that simple, um i dont think so, and i know you dont either because you have literally said it to me. sam didn't follow through an a simple ass FREE exhaust cap and he's gone i understand that part, here what I DONT get.

what about the other venders who lie and cheat for profits why do they get to stay? venders who have cost members thousands apon thousands dollars and countless hours of time because of their lies about their products! sam barly did ceit wrong and he's gone, yet all the horrible lying venders you know about get to stay, thats my favorite part of the story.

I have no idea wtf is going on, I only know what facts I see for myself. the FACT is SAM is one of the smallest issues on this board yet he got the boot, why not give your "boot" equally to other venders how lie???

DS

what do I think now someone said??? ty for asking!

I think this vender has done fawking pipsqeek ceit compared to some other venders that lie, and cheat their profits to max em out with out any regaurd for members here. a fawking exhuast cap are you kidding me? venders jacking members for $_000's of dollars and parts and time takes up more of my attention these days then a small ass vender who sells 3 parts no coughing up an exhaust cap. He was honest and said their from china which is MORE then you can PAY FOR from brian @ gbody, still to this day as a matter of fact! Brain is a shwag, can't even fess up like a man, just a pus filled mole imho! I think anyone wasting their time with this thread clearly does not get how small and unimportant this free "cap" is compared to the DEVISTATING stories about venders which are going on right now and have been sense sam was around.

sam gets the boot while other venders who have done 1000000's times worse damage in lies and profits they get to stay. Trust me anyone who is reading this, the vender stories of lies only barly BEGINS here. If you couldn't catch it because your to slow, sam was a small time vender if you couldn't tell by his site and #'s of products he sold then I feel sorry for you.

I got lied to about an entire motor deal, I lost my original numbers matching MOTOR (my father bought my GN new in 86) and $5000 dollars to a vender here. All because I trusted he wasn't a leir and he wasn't lying about what I was buying, "a perfectly running non leaking motor". Was anything done about it here? no! does anyone here really care, no! has anything been done about it EVER, NO! is the vender still around who fawked me out of my money and original motor YES! I've spent countless dollars and time fixing this "perfectly running non leaking motor" but no one cares.

If I have to put up with gbodies lies DAILY, and getting raped on a deal that cost me my original motor and $50000 because I trusted a vender not to fawking lie about his product and its condition, then you guys should have to put up with a fawking cheap exhaust cap going undelivered. Thats how I feel. TB.com is like a middle man thats it, its sad they still sponser venders who even THINK about this kind of crap let alone execute it on a daily basis. I wish this site would punish venders who lie and cheat members out of money and parts equally. Sam lied and got punished for it, were is the punishment and bans for venders who do 1000 times worse, why the hell do they get to stay?!!!!! Thanks for asking what I think.

XxDarkSidexX
BRAIN'S BEEN GOOD TO ME...
BUT IM STILL WAITING FOR MY CAP FROM SAM-NO-BALLS;) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Darkside, let it go... Brian may of done you wrong somehow, but I've gotten everything on time, the way it was supposed to be, so I, personally, don't have a problem with him, Sam on the other hand, screwed me... It wasn't just the exhaust cap, it was the fact that nothing he sold was worth a ****... I didn't get gaskets, the V-band clamps were useless, and the pipe hit the flexplate... I got the revised crossover, but it still hit, I ended up getting it to work, but by the time it was all said and done, I should of just spent the money once and got a good set of headers... Back to you, If you are that mad about whatever Brian did, then don't ****ing deal with him... Everytime you post you complain, **** or get off the pot... You aren't going to do anything about it, he's tried to make it right, but I guess you aren't getting what you want, I don't know, I'm just tired of reading your bull ****...:rolleyes: Let it go, take it as a lesson if you have to, I don't know...

Darkside, let it go... Brian may of done you wrong somehow, but I've gotten everything on time, the way it was supposed to be, so I, personally, don't have a problem with him, Sam on the other hand, screwed me... It wasn't just the exhaust cap, it was the fact that nothing he sold was worth a ****... I didn't get gaskets, the V-band clamps were useless, and the pipe hit the flexplate... I got the revised crossover, but it still hit, I ended up getting it to work, but by the time it was all said and done, I should of just spent the money once and got a good set of headers... Back to you, If you are that mad about whatever Brian did, then don't ****ing deal with him...

Everytime you post you complain, **** or get off the pot... You aren't going to do anything about it, he's tried to make it right, but I guess you aren't getting what you want, I don't know, I'm just tired of reading your bull ****...:rolleyes:

Let it go, take it as a lesson if you have to, I don't know...

can't let it go until he lets it go, and are you sure youve read my posts? Its not me who brian does wrong at all, in fact he could never because I know the truth. Also I just buy his same products from the source for hundreds less....so no brian hasn't done anything to me, its what he's doing to those who DONT know any better I have issues with. he wishes I would buy something from him, o wait I did just not from his site haha! For one of the biggest restoration sites on this board he sure has a lot of people fooled!

as far as sam goes someone acutally told you his stuff was worth something else other then ceit, now that person I would love to meet. It was fact the only thing good about his product was the cheap deal on S.S.,everything else needed work. But I know that Sam wasn't the one egg'ing on his products quality and fit thats for sure. But the point was he was HONEST to everyone about it being from china and his PRICES were FAIR because of it. You will NEVER get that @ gbodies.....EVER, and to this day you can't even over pay for this information.

it is a lesson, a public one at that. yea sure I know the truth, so do a few other members....BUT what about those newbies who dont know any better??? What about those people who dont know ceit and they spend $1000's of dollars (off their hard earned money) on parts thinking they are something they are not, and they will never know until its too late and the investment is lost. There is a HUGE difference between sam and brian, I would rather have sam then a fibber whose so huge he's untouchable and can ACTUALLY get away with this kind of "business". sam was an honest man, with honestly & fairly priced products. he gave up information about his own products when venders here can't even tell you the truth on thousand dollar invoices! this is all just IMHO of course, and no one is forcing anyone to read my posts you dont have to either, but in this subject with this vender I know the truth. Anyone spending money from a vendors business has the RIGHTto know about the pricing and the products before BEFORE they make a decision......NOT AFTER! that goes for all venders!

XxDarkSidexX

I'm still waiting on my made in america stamp for my china ic :)
with my p/n and s/n numbers to boot rofl!;) ;)

XxDarkSidexX

Damn man, here we go again. Do you have a crush on Brian? LEAVE BRIAN OUT OF YOUR POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Samballs was your admitted idle for a while. Look at all the people looking him, but here you go talking about somebody else that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting to look like penile envy, months and months go by and always the same old crap, I'd like to suggest just getting out of buicks and buy something with a big fart can.

really, you made your point like last Nov but are you going to make this your lifes work dude?... i cant look at one thread that your in without seeing a poke.

Example:

What kind of windsheild wipers should I buy?

Darkside.... Id get the tripleblade ones, they are the best..not like some lying cheating vendors!

come on man get over it

Example:

What kind of windsheild wipers should I buy?

Darkside.... Id get the tripleblade ones, they are the best..not like some lying cheating vendors!

come on man get over it

Man that was perfectly written captured my sentiments exactly