GNPARTSONLINE 3.5 Downpipe Hardware

Otto
I think more that something is happening with him more than wanting to run with the Money...Hopelfully not another Tony Dequick Saga..

I would tend to believe this also,I would think that someone else on this board would be close enough to him
to know this and post for him.
But maybe not.

Either way,Paypal says he took my money last week.
Ive been in contact with people he has talked too since I paid also.But now hes not talking any calls.
Im just looking for a refund.
I hope there is nothing wrong here.But unless something happened on the 8th(the day after he took the paypal)
And he profile shows he was here on fri,Then
he isnt producing what i paid for.
Today is 5 Business day,So unless he lives in Alaska or Hawaii it should have been here.

I have tried to make contact with Sam today. I talked with him last week he said he was taking care of some personal/family business. I am trying again tomorrow and hope to have an answer for all you guys....

For the record, I didn't get a shipping or billing conformation... Everything showed up within a decent time, but I can't remember exactly how long... I'm sure alot of you remember be having problems with Sam and his product, but he did make everything right on his part... The only thing I never got was the dump cap, but I figured he had his hands full with all the people looking for theirs... Hopefully everything with Sam is ok health and family wise...

I really hope this is nothing wrong health or family wise.
If this were the case and i was running a business i would try to make an effort to let someone know so that this kind of thing didnt happen.

Well Sam called me at 2:15 and i missed the call,But i returned it at 230.
I recieved a tracking number from UPS that Billing info is recieved.
When he called i asked him if he shipped it out yet,cause i dont need it and i want it cancelled.He said it already left.
I really dont need it and now i am out 650 buck and have 2 downpipes.
This really sucks ass,Anyone need a 3.5 inch downpipe?
I hope it comes with hardware and the cap:rolleyes:

I may just refuse shipment and keep my refund dispute

Well Sam called me at 2:15 and i missed the call,But i returned it at 230.
I recieved a tracking number from UPS that Billing info is recieved.
When he called i asked him if he shipped it out yet,cause i dont need it and i want it cancelled.He said it already left.
I really dont need it and now i am out 650 buck and have 2 downpipes.
This really sucks ass,Anyone need a 3.5 inch downpipe?
I hope it comes with hardware and the cap:rolleyes:

I may just refuse shipment and keep my refund dispute

I am surprised that he will not take them back!!

he might have taken them if you asked, but IDK and i can't say for sure, just my opinion.

yay SAM IS ALIVE! I always had faith in SAM! Read my posts home slice, I got your back.

i knew it! I was hoping you didn't get lost in matamotos ;) My entire family is from brownsville :)
I was going to send them out looking for you in a week or two if you were still thought to be lost.

I agree

No response from Sam, I guess we all know what to expect. I have got my parts either. Buyer Beware..... Going on 3 months now.

ouch!

I hope things get worked out, this sucks to hear.
I absolutly love my peices I bought from him. In fact a bunch of people,
in my area bought 3-4 sets because the price was so good. I'm talking
Dp's and headers. I know I love my set up! Sucks to hear about removing him.
Can't wait to curz through a 10second run on my peices :)

all this for a exhaust cap.........wow I'm not even going to start till I get more info!
But; all this for a dinky exhaust cap? there better be hope there is more to it then that. I still dont
get how people are complaining about a free part, which was never advertised
in the original sales or on his website.

I remember other venders having delivering issues for their products;
which where paid for. But I never saw them removed, in fact most left because
of the complaints on their own and no longer wanted to be here.
I hope that isn't the case.

More info??? Am I missing something?

DS

ouch!

I hope things get worked out, this sucks to hear.
I absolutly love my peices I bought from him. In fact a bunch of people,
in my area bought 3-4 sets because the price was so good. I'm talking
Dp's and headers. I know I love my set up! Sucks to hear about removing him.
Can't wait to curz through a 10second run on my peices :)

all this for a exhaust cap.........wow I'm not even going to start till I get more info!
But; all this for a dinky exhaust cap? there better be hope there is more to it then that. I still dont
get how people are complaining about a free part, which was never advertised
in the original sales or on his website.

I remember other venders having delivering issues for their products;
which where paid for. But I never saw them removed, in fact most left because
of the complaints on their own and no longer wanted to be here.
I hope that isn't the case.

More info??? Am I missing something?

DS

What doesn't make sense is that Sam does have the Caps!

They were shipped to him first of December.

SPX-7

I also bought a downpipe and dump from Sam with no problems. I can't understand what is going on!!! I had nothing BUT problems with another vendor on here and he's still here!!!

I got one of the last ones Sam sent out,It didnt have the cap or hardware,But i knew this going in.
I have plenty of Stainless material at work,So i just cut one out with a
plasma cutter and picked up 4 allen bolts for a few bucks.

I have had broken promises to me as far as board responsiblity, many many people complaining about not getting parts, but mainly lack of communication....