GNPARTSONLINE 3.5 Downpipe Hardware

Doe anyone know if he is having problems?
I ordered a downpipe last week and it would be good to know if there is a delay in getting it as it is kinda holding me up.
I just didnt get a conformation from him after the order,It may have shipped already i really dont know

If you are at a performance level that requires a 3.5" DP , you probably can turn a wrench, at least a little. I took a piece of aluminum scrap and a side grinder and POOF... a cap.:rolleyes: :biggrin: I wouldn't let something that tiny keep me from using a new DP.

If you are at a performance level that requires a 3.5" DP , you probably can turn a wrench, at least a little. I took a piece of aluminum scrap and a side grinder and POOF... a cap.:rolleyes: :biggrin: I wouldn't let something that tiny keep me from using a new DP.

The Point here is that no matter the price you pay for smoething. it never should of been shipped incomplete in the first place without notice..whether it's $5 to $500 dollars..MHO

The Point here is that no matter the price you pay for smoething. it never should of been shipped incomplete in the first place without notice..whether it's $5 to $500 dollars..MHO

I agree 100% but when I bought my DP he never said or had a picture of a cap, thus he never advertised it came with one,
so I never expected it. Did anyone buy a DP who was told a cap came with the deal? Not until he started this thread did I think I would ever see one.

so Im not sure if the "incomplete" shippment applies.

But then again I can't account for everyone who has bought a dp
from him. I was never told or saw an advertisement for the cap is all
I am saying. So to me, if he did have caps for everyone, all costs to make and ship the cap would be covered by SAM.
With that in mind, I can see why it is taking so long. But this is just MHO......I certainly dont speak 4 everyone.

You're right.

I got the idea that people were not using new DPs because a cap wasn't shipped. Just throwing out a suggestion that "might" help someone use their new DP. Maybe I misunderstood the posts.

I just would'nt let a cap keep me from running the DP. Too easy to make one.

SO I ask again,Has anyone spoken to Sam lately?
It seems my money was taken from paypal,but i have not
gotten any confermation about my downpipe:confused:
I need one this week so i may need to start a paypal refund

I agree 100% but when I bought my DP he never said or had a picture of a cap, thus he never advertised it came with one,
so I never expected it. Did anyone buy a DP who was told a cap came with the deal? Not until he started this thread did I think I would ever see one.

so Im not sure if the "incomplete" shippment applies.

But then again I can't account for everyone who has bought a dp
from him. I was never told or saw an advertisement for the cap is all
I am saying. So to me, if he did have caps for everyone, all costs to make and ship the cap would be covered by SAM.
With that in mind, I can see why it is taking so long. But this is just MHO......I certainly dont speak 4 everyone.

When i ordered mind DP i was told the caps where out of stock and he would have it to me in a week or two.Well that was Sept 26th 2007.Still waiting:confused:

When i ordered mind DP i was told the caps where out of stock and he would have it to me in a week or two.Well that was Sept 26th 2007.Still waiting:confused:

I've been waiting more then 3 months for brian to call me, that ceit will never happen ha!
Hopefully Sam doesn't pull a brian and pretend any of this never happened.
I still have faith though, but I also dont have a build waiting for a cap, so I can afford to wait.

yea, I dont know about everyone else. I was never told anything about a cap, nor did I see an advertisement for them. But then again, as I mentioned in my post, I can't speak for everyone ya know. Just saying. I feel for you. But I think if its been sence september I definitly wouldn't be huffing and puffing for it in january. I would have already gone and made one. But I understand everyones concerns.

How do we know he wasn't kidnapped by CHINAMEN? And Nope, I havn't heard from him either. :( I hope he's alright.

XxDarkSidexX

I've been waiting more then 3 months for brian to call me, that ceit will never happen ha!
Hopefully Sam doesn't pull a brian and pretend any of this never happened.
I still have faith though, but I also dont have a build waiting for a cap, so I can afford to wait.

yea, I dont know about everyone else. I was never told anything about a cap, nor did I see an advertisement for them. But then again, as I mentioned in my post, I can't speak for everyone ya know. Just saying. I feel for you. But I think if its been sence september I definitly wouldn't be huffing and puffing for it in january. I would have already gone and made one. But I understand everyones concerns.

How do we know he wasn't kidnapped by CHINAMEN? And Nope, I havn't heard from him either. :( I hope he's alright.

XxDarkSidexX

Yea it is what it is we'll see what happens .If he sick he's sick ill wait his health is #1
I just fell for guys like Otto that are waiting for parts and cant get answers,but yet money changed hands :confused:

yea best I can do is call him; which I did and left a message on his VM.
hope everything is okay with Sam.

who knows he might have went on a trip to matamoros and never came back :eek:
jk I hope thats not the case.

XxDarkSidexX

yea best I can do is call him; which I did and left a message on his VM.
hope everything is okay with Sam.

who knows he might have went on a trip to matamoros and never came back :eek:
jk I hope thats not the case.

XxDarkSidexX

If he is on vacation that s fine,But Paypal says my transaction is complete.
Im not sure that means he collected it.But if so he had computer access.
Ill give him till noonand ill call him,Then im going for a refund and ordering an SE turbo pipe.

His activity says he was here on fri the 11th
I placed my order on the 7th.
Did you guys that ordered from him before
get any conformation from him after you ordered?

Dammit , that sucks Otto. I had a problem with one of Sams parts @ Reynolds and he promptly refunded the $$ when I got home and spoke with him. Sh!t...I've had more problems out of Jegs than I got from Sam on a refund. I sure hope he gets this resolved quickly 4ya.

chris

What really sucks is that its gonna take over 20 days now to get my money back unless he refunds it to me,
So if anyone here can get a hold of him,Please ask him to refund my money.
Im not gonna play games with him.

So, Samballs doesn't sell anything anymore? That sucks, I was thinking of getting some headers from him.

I dont know,But hes been here since he got my money.
Darkside,If you could put in a call to him and ask him to refund me
I would really appreciate it.
I have another downpipe lined up and it would help to not have to
wait for my money.
Thanks,I really dont need this to get ugly.

im not good friend of Sam's (Ive only talked with him once on the phone). I just back him on this thread because he was honest to me about his pricing, mark up's, china ect ect, while other venders like brian have mark'ed up the same parts and lied about it, Sam's honesty was very refreshing and so are his prices. Not to mention I love the product I got from him. I got all my parts in just fine, and I could care less about a cap, IMHO so I'm surprised to see this thread.

I have called and left a message for him already. Hopefully he got it, and I wont be let down, again.....by another vender here......again that would just suck. I just found out Rick Head @ Innovative left and made a new company. DAMMM! Didn't see that coming. I still have faith in Sam, hopfully he wont let all of us down!

Well multiple people tried to contact him,No good.
His voicemail is also full.
This doesnt look good,Good Luck to him if he thinks he is
keeping my money.

Well multiple people tried to contact him,No good.
His voicemail is also full.
This doesnt look good,Good Luck to him if he thinks he is
keeping my money.

Otto
I think more that something is happening with him more than wanting to run with the Money...Hopelfully not another Tony Dequick Saga..