GNPARTSONLINE 3.5 Downpipe Hardware

a vender, any vender who lies about his or her products and prices should not be acceptable period imho, it scares me so many accept this and dont want to talk about it. I may be blunt but so what, im not lying and im passionate about things that I dont think are right.

dont worry lou theres lots of people who love you like lots of people love brian too. dont worry about me youve done enough for me, and your experience will forever be more valuable then mine with gn's. it was extremly nice of you to loan me that rear end kit but it was only a $50 kit and I spent that alone on the valve bottles of right stuff for the repairs on the motor. I happened accross a fan of your work though the other day and thought of you if that makes you feel better.

100_2038.jpg

DS

XXDarksideXX You just can't take a hint can you , Members are tired of hearing you over and over. Enough, go buy from your china guy and be happy, sheeesh maybe you better read this again from Shane!

Bottom line his he jumps in every thread about any vendor, or about any thread for that matter, and takes shots at Brian. He has said his piece and not only us but MANY MANY MANY members are tired of it.... I got the PM's for dozens of members to prove it.

It is done and over, sorry to sound so harsh but I AM SICK OF IT!

Mark yes I got your PM, know I havent' had time to respond. I have been as nice and patient with you as possible, even called you. You want to save the community but you continually disrupte it. I want you to enjoy the board, we do not want to ban you, but do not bring it up again..........................

And this one from Jay

I feel like I have the right to ban you. Im seriously thinking about exercising that right. I'm sick of your manifesto PM's and your personal vendetta against GbodyParts. Im sick of people asking you to cool it and you just ignoring it, acting like you're the anointed one to save the community from the evil of "corrupt" vendors.. Im sick of your signature... probably a lot of other stuff too.

Keep on preaching, it just gets me closer to using the ban feature.