Gn's Aint Sh@t

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SICCIVIC

ATTENTION: ALL U LAME AZZ WANNABEE FAST-HEADS LISTEN....
YOU GUYS' CARS SUCK AND ARE NOT REALLY THAT QUICK SINCE MY LITTLE CIVIC I'LL GAURANTEE CAN WHIP WITH EASE ALL OF YOUR CARS....YOU GUYS THINK 10 & 11 SEC CARS ARE FAST PLEASE GIVE ME A SERIOUS BREAK....MY MODDED CIVIC I PAID $8,000 FOR CAN EASILY CLOCK HIGH 8'S IN THE 1/4 MILE TRACK & IN ALL OUT RACE TRIM MID 9'S ON THE STREET AND THATS SLOOOOOOW TO ME.($17,000 VESTED INTO MOTOR).TELL ME, EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS SOOO GREAT ABOUT YA'LL BIG BLACK BRICKS....THEY ARE SLOW AS HELL....I'VE WHIPPED THESE GRANDMAMA CARS IN THE PAST AND HAVE FUN DOING IT.:D :D

I'M IN SE MICHIGAN AND NONE OF YOU PUNKS CAN CHALLENGE ME....I LIVE IN THE BIRTHPLACE OF FAST CARS AND YA KNOW WHAT I HAVE THE FASTEST CAR IN MICHIGAN, NAW THATS AN UNDERSTATEMENT I'LL EAT 99.9999998 OF CARS I SEE NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE. I JUST LOVE KICKING THE SH$T OUT OF PPL'S CARS' THAT THINK THEY ARE FAST. (I.E. YOU GUYS) I'VE SENT GUYS HOME CRYING. SEE WHEN I RACE GRAND NATIONALS I USUALLY LET EM WIN THE 1ST RACE AND THEN I JUST TOTALLY DETROY EM ON THE 2ND 3RD AND 4TH RACES.:eek:

ANYONE WANT SOME OF THIS, JUST LET ME KNOW, I PLAN ON GOING TO THE LOCAL TRACK (MILAN RACEWAY) IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. DON'T TALK THE TALK IF YA CAN'T WALK THE WALK!!!:cool:

DAN

"Fast with Class" I would like all responders to this to simply post a :eek: and NOTHING ELSE. Let's see how we do, I'll be first.

:eek:

YOUR THE FIRST TO POST AND DID SO JUST AS I THOUGHT U WOULD..MAYBE YOUR FELLOW CRONIES WILL FOLLOW SUIT:rolleyes: JUST RECOGNIZE & REALIZE THAT YOUR CAR IS AS EVERYONE ELSE'S ON HERE IN BEING SOOO INFERIOR WHEN COMPARTED TO MINE!! I'M A GOOD SPORT AND FELLOW CAR GUY BUT YOU GUYS THINK YOUR SO BADDD SO I CAME TO YOU AND CHALLENGED YOU. ANYONE, ANYONE, ANYONE WANNA STEP UP TO THE PLATE????????

YEAH STEP UP TO GET EMBARRASSED!!!

DAN

YOU GUYS ARE AS SPINE-LESS AS I THOUGHT.:)

EPITOME,

YOU MUST BE THE KING OF ALL THE SPINLESS & GUT-LESS GRAND-DADDY OWNERS OUT HERE HUH. I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IF YOU TRULY BELIEVED YOU HAD A "RACE CAR" YOU WOULD STEP UP TO THE PLATE LIKE A REAL MAN. I GUESS NOT.

DAN

8's in a civic?:rolleyes: Probably........riiiiiiiiight
Good luck with the methadone treatments!

I think everyone missed what he said. He runs 8's in the 60ft.:D

he's just another jealous peon that probably got his @ss handed to him by a GN...now he hates our cars and is completely jealous...let's see some pics and timeslips buddy then i will believe you because i don't believe $hit until i see it...

This guy has to be 1 of the dumbest asses of them all i can tell u i have no where near 17 grand in my car. I bought it for 5000 and it is 1 of the cleanest i have ever seen. Although there arnt mant in my town there are a couple like Keith And Brantley Newton that are fast as hell. Dude if i had 17 grand in my more i would me runnin 8's to. I hate imports and there drivers. Only a select few are cool. GO talk s*** somewhere else.

I work with a guy that has a seriously modded v-tec engine in his honda del sol,He did most of the engine work himself,He's a pretty cool guy and He's not a ricer by any means,But He's seriously considering selling his car because people keep grouping him in with the ricers and the guys like the one that started this post is the reason why he doesen't want to be assosiated with the honda crowd anymore.:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Well if you were a Civic Owner who ran 8's you would not be here acting like this, you would be a real gear head who knew he was fast and would have some respect
Nope, you probably dont even own a civic, probably some old pinto or something with a lot of stickers

GO beat off to "The Slow and Delerious" some more, but don't let your mom help anymore, thats illigal

come on dont put pinto's down..they were/are faster than honda's..;)

ignor the kid his mom will realize he's up past his bedtime and he'll be gone

dont forget the class part fella's .. unless you really do argue with kids ..

Status
Not open for further replies.