Gn's Aint Sh@t

Status
Not open for further replies.
he doesn't own ANYTHING...he doesn't own a civic and he doesn't own a GN...he's a 10 year old kid that has nothing better to do...haha

Originally posted by 68Mustang
LOL. My son wants to know if she has a younger sister.

Nope sorry, only has a Borhter and he doesnt know jack **** about cars, come to think of it, he knows more that this civic butt lover does.

Oh and :eek:

LOL...

I need a TTA...and a '69 Z/28...I'm selling the Charger though. Maybe I'll buy a riced out civic too...then slap on NOS and watch it skyrocket to the 17 second club...

DUMBAZZ

Do you really expect people to believe your BS lies, Man grow up already, To all who post here: You see that`s what`s bad about in-breading, You end up with dumbass retards, Like SICCIVIC!!
Put the pipe down brother it`s making you stupid!!

Here are some of SICCIVIC`s kills,

newspaper delivery guy on a bike
Mailman on foot
Neighbors dog
Little girl on tricycle
Oldman in wheelchair

:D

LMAO

@GNflybe------Couldn't stop laughing man, damn if a civic can't be a fedex truck thats horribly slow.lol Why in the hell do idiots get on here to talk this crap about our cars. I can sum it up in one word (Jealous)

Todd

Kyle

The guy who had it before me ran 12.3-12.5 on 275 radials, but that was at a lower altitude (LA) than where I'm at (Tucson). Dunno what it would run here, been to busy with work :(

Sorry, pontiac boy, you just couldn't handle this unbridled Dodge power ;)

I'd have to think about trades...

A TTA is on my list but not at the top. My son is itching for a GT350R and I want my Z/28. I also need to sell an airplane or four or six.

But I definitely want one.

It was really a Joke, I am too in love with my car, but a Charger is tops on MY gf list. Followed by a GN, but she wants a Jetta for a Daily driver.
Hey at least she doesnt want to Rice out the Jetta

Is there a Psychiatrist in the house?

Hey a-hole, your opening post was the equivilent of walking up to a complete stranger

in a mall parking lot who's never seen you before and getting in their face about

something they don't really give a **** about, or like stumbling into a room full of

people trying to have a conversation, all drunk off your ass being stupid, (but owning

a Civic, I guess we can understand that), loud and obnoxious. Were you always this much

of a jerkoff or did you have to work on it? And do me a favor, spell "ass" the correct

way, just seeing "azz" makes me hate you even more. Who cares if you run high 2's in

the quarter, you still own a Civic. A Civic is a Civic is a Civic is a Civic is a

Civic....... LOL, 17k in your motor, ha ha, and you're bragging? :rolleyes: I would be

embarrassed to even say I put 17K into a Civic. Bet it has lots of cool stickers too

huh? :D That just proves how ignorant and in need of professional care you really are I

guess.

Hope you didn't expect to get love letters back after making a jerkoff post like that.

Oh yeah I almost forgot.. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I figured that, but you can never be too sure.

If I was to get a VW I would go for the new W8 Passat...

W8 Passat is way to expensive for a college student to afford:mad:
I sure would like to have one to, but the 200hp 6-speed Jetta has to be a great daily driver

Status
Not open for further replies.