Gn's Aint Sh@t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Funny as Hell

Originally posted by SICCIVIC
I just couldn't stop laughing, why were u guys so damn rough on me?one.;) I thought u guys had learned your lesson's the 1st go round and knew next time not to reply to indiotic posts' such as these. I knew you fella's couldn't resist the urge to rip into this fictional character's raw azz with a fictional car.:D

TazGn: You were the only guy on here that realized this was an intended joke from the get-go, nonetheless, I loved the azz-slaying you guys gave this fictional civic owner. I don't think he'll be back anytime soon.:eek:

Epitome: This was all in fun no real harm intented, I love GN's...Matter of fact I personally own one & am also a senior member of this board.

Dan <-------Really Doesn't Exist!

Then why are you here? Do you really have nothing better to do with your life? I wish I had that much free time.
Look this kinda of stuff is not welcome here. Go away and dont come back unless you have something to offer.
You prove that there are bad guys in every car group, and you are the representation of the bad in the Turbo Buick Community.
:eek:

Now I get it!!!

This kind of posting by SICCIVIC is why the software designers put that option in there....You know, the "ignore" option in the CP :rolleyes:

I'm not having any more of it ;)

You bunch of f#ckin morons don't know what to believe do ya?
As stated earlier, 80% of you punks are gut-less & dicc-less farts. Your simple minded guess' of who exactly I am are as accurate as Ms. Cleo's Physic predictions:eek:

Kyle,

I did not ask for an opinion from a biiiiiiiiiiitch. If and when I do I'll fuccin smack it out ya. Damn prick!!

Lboru,

Hey smartazz, if you sooo god damn smart then use the option you speak of rather than replying to my post. Dumbazz!

OnlyA6,

Buttlove huh...lol..Foooool I wonder how you'd survive in Prison, you'd get fucced in the azz & then fucced some more. After a while I'm sure you would grow to like it. Damn Faggot!:rolleyes:

Mygrain,

You guessed wrong ya damn queer, I'd fuccin run ya over with my Civic. Please know what your talking about before speaking next time and I'm the ass clown?? hmmmmmm

Back to the discussion at hand. I guess no one wants to challenge me, I thought you guys were big, bad & brazing?
Thought Wrong!!!!

Dan

Then come and run me over. On second thought, come over here and I will run your car over with you in it with my Michigan 275 front end loader.

Oh my God

Oh my Lord, who the hell is this little punk coming to this board and talking all this B.S. I wouldn't even bother getting into an argument or even wasting my time exchanging wit's with this ass-clown and a half. Maybe if we ignore his sorry ass the troll x10 will disappear into the wind as would his civic if it ever were to meet my GN.:D

Todd

Sure, I can believe that his Civic runs 8s. He just didn't tell you that he dropped in a Stage II Buick block with twin t-100 turbos, a 600 shot of NOS, a 14-71 blower, alcohol injection, and that the engine runs on a cocktail with a little hydrazine...

Oh come on. I don't trust this bozo to post his own, or even a real timeslip. Plus, he'll never beat my time-traveling GN. It's so fast that the earth actually reverses rotation and I wind up with a negative time. Below is the timeslip from my October 9, 2002 run. It was hot that day, 171 degrees, but the GN still ran close to 8,500 MPH. I'm #7598.

http://www.jimmyz.net/great_timeslip.jpg

Jim

I've never seen so many :eek: faces before. Here's another:eek:

I dont think this guy has a TR(just a hunch). I know I usually throw up when someone mentions a civic. 'cuse me...i'm blowing chunks right now. Buick guys have class and this guy doesnt have any class whatsoever. I'd offer to race this guy, but it wouldnt be fair coz i have a K&N:eek: Anyone slower than me wanna give him a go?

Get lost ricer:eek:

:eek:

I usually don't respond to these posts, but I want to thank you. I am usally so BORED when I blow away Civics, but next time when I toast my 2,345,734,987,989,130 th Civic, I'll be thinking of you.:D

You know, like I said if he does own one he represents the di(k heads of the TR community. I know ther are some out there, I just hadnt ran accross them until now.
I guess that is assuming he owns one. Though if he was serious about his car he wouldn't com on here and piss off all the people that can help him.

Oh and I am a bitch and you can smack something out of me. I would like to see you try.
I tell you what, I will meet you in Clevelan Ohio, thats about half way for each of us. Bring whatever car you want. Civic or Turbo Regal... whatever the **** you own. I will bring my TTA.
We drag heads up for first punch. Whoever wins gits the first punch, kick, or in your case bitch slaped... cause thats all I need to knock your dumbass out!
This isn't internet pissing in the wind. I am a serious as a heart attack. Why? Because I am sick of the allmighty people coming on these board and acting like they are the $hit when they are nothing but spinless fags that are setting behind the keyboard talking smack where nobody can reach them.

Another thing, why doesnt a moderator block this guys email addy? I have seen it happen on other boards.
:confused:

LOL. My son wants to know if she has a younger sister.

aAAAAAANNNNDDDD....:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.