Good informative corvette forums?

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
I tried registuring at Corvette Forums and its been 6-7 hours for them to acknowledge my email account. Still cant post there.

Assuming there are some good vette sites out there that people actually race their cars and give out info like we do, where are these sites and if you own a vette, what site do you read?

I cant afford this, but its a white 07/08 auto with polished wheels, got my attention and need to do some research on these cars.

Maybe in a few years, i can buy a 08 with the 6.2 litre engine.

BW

Attachments

• Picture181-vi (Small).jpg
    Picture181-vi (Small).jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 190
Went and bought this months car and driver..... Well sept 08 edition.

Nice looking car:eek:

Thanks for the links

BW

The C6 is a race car with a warranty.

I just got back from the sandhills open road race in western nebraska.

While I fight for every corner and beating the hell out my 502 Grand Prix, guys that bought new corvettes, add a harness bar and belts, don't even break a sweat going though corners 10 -15 mph faster than me.

I managed to win the second fastest class, and beat two 06 ZO6's and a 91 ZR1 plus a few lesser cars in what is basically a bracket race road race, If I went out an bought a regular, stock C6, I'm pretty sure I would be a contender in the fastest class, with no problems.

Yep..I'm there :biggrin:

im there also...dad had two c3's ....with sucky l82's.....:tongue: but they are gone now but i gotta cousin with an 03 z(405 hp) but i would like to ride in the c6 z:eek: cause if my cousin's c5 z pulls that hard. then the c6 would be outta this world.....look at how the c6 z beats up on the lambo gallarados:cool:

im there also...dad had two c3's ....with sucky l82's.....:tongue: but they are gone now but i gotta cousin with an 03 z(405 hp) but i would like to ride in the c6 z:eek: cause if my cousin's c5 z pulls that hard. then the c6 would be outta this world.....look at how the c6 z beats up on the lambo gallarados:cool:
Looked at a z06 a couple of weeks ago..wife was thinking of getting a GT350 or a Z06..then she found out that they both came only in sticks...she knows idle and WOT :eek: Well at least I get to keep my toys

Looked at a z06 a couple of weeks ago..wife was thinking of getting a GT350 or a Z06..then she found out that they both came only in sticks...she knows idle and WOT :eek: Well at least I get to keep my toys

glad u get to keep urs lol......hey you remember when they were discussing a auto z06 with paddle shifters???? what did you think of that?

glad u get to keep urs lol......hey you remember when they were discussing a auto z06 with paddle shifters???? what did you think of that?
I've stayed in the C3 section so far...alot to read up on...been out of V8's for 15 years...got to get back what I forgot

Thank you Mr. Wells for the help there.
Turbo6, keep the TR for the nostalgia of having to work on a car to go fast, it's way too easy to sit in the Vette and haul tail! :D

Turbo6, keep the TR for the nostalgia of having to work on a car to go fast, it's way too easy to sit in the Vette and haul tail! :D
---------------------------
Robbie: Only people that call me Mr. are people that are pizzed at me, hopefully, I didn't put you in that catagory by correcting your addy.
If I did I apologize. I had to do something quick for my 4000th post and your post was the nearest at hand. People call me lots of names but that's not one of them.

---------------------------------
Jim: anybody that's fortunate enough to have a wife that tolerates them and helps WORK ON THEIR CARS should be more than happy to buy them at least a Z06.

Nah, it's all good sir! My momma and the Marines taught me to respect my elders, and those that deserve it, respectively.

Well being a former C5 owner I can say it's alot of fun. I did get rid of the Vette to get back in a TR, so that should tell me something.

Newer model vettes have everything that one could want, they're fast, quick, and handle exceptionally well. They just lack the heart & soul of a turbo Buick. I would never dump my turbo brick for a newer, sleeker, faster, quicker, and better handling vette. When people look at a vette, they see $$ signs. When people look at a turbo Buick, they see somebody that marches to the beat of a different drummer. Vettes are for people that want to be cool. Turbo Buicks are for people that are kool. Just my personal opinion, no flaming intended. I like my vette, but I love my turbo Buick. 2 vettes, 1 a '86 vert & 1 '02 Z06 & 5 turbo Buicks have shown me where my heart & head are at. Your results may vary.