Great deal on XFI

I just checked with my brother the XFI is still for sale, the unit is brand new.
Mick is upgrading to a Big Stuff 3 due to a friends recent problem with a XFI system.

Wasn't there...

The XFI mysteriously malfunctioned and caused a massive engine failure...all over the track.:eek:

Some program error that altered the A/F, timing, etc, when there was no change made by the tuner??
Seems I remember that being an issue w/ a FAST at BG... maybe 3-4 yrs ago?? Maybe I've got that thot mixed up with reality??:confused: :D

Perhaps w/ Sully's car??

The XFI mysteriously malfunctioned and caused a massive engine failure...all over the track.:eek:

Damn,How many people has this happened too?

Where there any warnings that there was a problem before massive engine faiilure...all over the track?:confused:

Damn,How many people has this happened too?

Where there any warnings that there was a problem before massive engine faiilure...all over the track?:confused:

There seems to be other problems besides blown motors with the XFI. I just received a PM from someone with issues with their box.

I guess my brother made a good move upgrading to a Big Stuff 3!

Yes the broken rod light lit up and there was just a millisecond before the 1st rod hit the side of the block. I could have lifted at that instant and the block may have been able to be saved. :rolleyes:

Yes the broken rod light lit up and there was just a millisecond before the 1st rod hit the side of the block, I could have lifted at that instant and the block may have been able to be saved. :rolleyes:

You're not quick and agile like a cat (like myself) Have you ever tried to bump in on the brake?

Attachments

• nhra-2004-po2-tc-0107.jpg
    nhra-2004-po2-tc-0107.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 278
Yes the broken rod light lit up and there was just a millisecond before the 1st rod hit the side of the block. I could have lifted at that instant and the block may have been able to be saved. :rolleyes:

There was no indication of a problem in the burnout box,Or when you brought it up on boost at the line?:confused:

There was no indication of a problem in the burnout box,Or when you brought it up on boost at the line?:confused:

WTF does any of that have to do with the product FAILURE?

I recall you in the background at the line not waving your hands trying to warn me of any problems. Thanks for your concern and understanding on the subject.

There seems to be other problems besides blown motors with the XFI. I just received a PM from someone with issues with their box.

I guess my brother made a good move upgrading to a Big Stuff 3!

>>>>Ohh I wonder what it's gonna be next??

Attachments

• A2247.jpg
    A2247.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 250
  • customers_with_icecream.jpg
    customers_with_icecream.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 256