Group Purchase on EXTREME DUTY front end kit w/PolyPerfect bushings

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowrPerformance

We are ready to debut our new line of polyurethane bushings - we call it PolyPerfect, and marks our complete departure from PST's components.

We started with a graphite-impregnated bushing. We've switched to a black coating on the shells rather than the typical anodized finish found on PST's and Energy's products that tends to corrode.

Squeaking is completely eliminated by grooves that are machined into the bushing in order to better retain grease. This was the final design innovation that truly makes these bushings perfect.

Best of all, price will remain the same. Our new EXTREME DUTY Front End kit with PolyPerfect bushings ($399) contains the following:

PolyPerfect Control Arm Bushings
PolyPerfect End Link kit
PolyPerfect Sway Bar Bushings
EXTREME DUTY Idler arm
EXTREME DUTY Inner Tie Rod Ends
EXTREME DUTY Outer Tie Rod Ends
EXTREME DUTY Upper Ball Joints
EXTREME DUTY Lower Ball Joints (9/16" or 5/8")
EXTREME DUTY Center Link

We can do $369 shipped to your door (48 US States) for the GP with 10 orders.

Kits will be shipped 5 days after the 10th kit is ordered.

Guys, this is the heaviest duty kit available, period. It just doesn't get more diesel than this.

Once substantial interest is shown, I will make a section of the website to get in on the GP.

Post here if you are definitely in.

I'm in for the complete kit. I can't believe how bad my front end is with the stock equipment. Only 50,000 miles too!

I would like the full kit, too. Are you going to include the control arm bumpers like in the kit that you had listed in July? Are these the same components as before, or are some of them different?
Thanks,
TPolson

count me in -

Time to replace control arm bushings do why not
get her in for a full front end upgrade :)

how much extra for a heat shield for the pass side rear control arm bushing.

I'm running a 3' downpipe with headers and think I just roasted my polyurethane bushing as they sure look black for red bushings :) and starting to hear the occasional frint end clunk.

Is PST as heat sensitive as poly?

let me know when you get the 10 you need and want to go.

How about the 5 guys who replied can still get the kit at that price? And anyone new who wants it, too. Spring is here and I am ready to fix some car!

I sent an email, and I will try again. I would like to freshen up the handling on the TR, and this looks to be a proper avenue to get that done...!

according to your website, this kit is for the Bbody, will it fit a TR fine?

I got a reply, and it was that we will have to get 10 purchases before the kit will be offered. Maybe some other guys out there are considering the idea of stiffening and tightening up the old front end. (I better stop now, before I type something that ought to have gone unsaid...)

If it falls through, there are other venues. But the products sounded good from the description.

Already purchased and installed the Extreme Duty Front End Kit. Couldn't get the Polyperfects so I had to go with PST's. All I can say is wow! Very heavy duty and like Zack said, it doesn't get any more diesel than this. Made a big difference on my car.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.