Group Purchase on EXTREME DUTY front end kit w/PolyPerfect bushings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, if all the guys who said they will buy this kit at $369 (shipped!) will chime in and agree to purchase, I will place an order. I thought we had 10 "pledges" already. But I want to know it is coming to me at that price. That is all it would take and I will make the call to order it.

I put in an order on the 4th of May was charged full price an no discount. I asked if I could have them by 21st and was told he would call if they werent available to ship by then. I never heard from him and did not receive them. I called last week and left a voice mail to call me. I have yet to hear from him.

Same here, ordered/paid for parts 4 weeks ago. Still no parts, claims "shipping department" is the problem. :confused:

I sent an email inquiring about getting back the "discount" and status of the group buy, since paid full amount via Paypal. I've received no response but I think there was an autoreply that he was out until Monday (yesterday).

I'm in for the $369 shipped price!!!

I'm in for the $369 shipped price!!! Just let me know when to send the money!

I would be in for 2 kits but only after everyone gets this **** together. Get back with us and the people that have paid for these already, and let people know when they will be produced.
Once things have been ironed out, I'll send the money. Email me with the details please. 4dgg@comcast.net

Wow! Just got the heads up from a gentleman on the phone that there were a bunch of replies to this thread. For some reason, the email notifications stopped coming to our account, so I had no idea people had responded.

Here is the story:

We were on a backorder situation with the driver's side tie rod ends. Those have since been received and we now have all the parts in stock for the steering linkage.

Our computer was stolen from our office and it has wreaked absolute havoc on our ship times. We are working as quickly as possible to get the correct parts to our customers. Billing information was NOT stored on this system, so that is not something to be worried about.

As far as the GP is concerned, we still have only received 3 orders for the full kit. As stated in the thread, the minimum is 5 until they are shipped, and 10 for the $30 discount.

HOWEVER, I will be having the bushings produced regardless, so those of you who ordered will be receiving your products. Please contact me with your sway bar diameter so that I can include the correct size.

Zack, I have emailed you multiple times regarding this. You already have my money - I think that warrants some form of response via email. By my count, there are more than enough people willing to do this purchase who have responded on this thread, all that's lacking is a method by which to initiate the purchase at the discounted rate. I will require a refund of the $30 difference upon the group purchase going through.

Kevin

Kevin,

There are 4 people who have placed orders for this kit - 6 below the required 10 for the $30 discount.

How about everyone who has placed the order post here so that I can show everyone the public count?

Many people showed interest but very few followed through.

As I indicated in one of my emails, if you put a pointer here to a hidden link on your web site, with the special price, and the advisory that the orders will be held until 10 accumulate, I think you'll do fine. My guess is people aren't ordering because they don't see a way to do it without being on the hook for the non-discounted amount. Guys? Am I right or wrong?

You are right. Count the guys who already purchased, and let others buy in until there are 10 and start shipping kits! At the discounted price!

How about making some kits and shipping them out to those of us who have already ponied up? I can wait for a rebate if we finally get to ten for the special pricing, but my car can't wait much longer before I end up off the road!:confused:

Originally posted by lazaris
I put in an order on the 4th of May was charged full price an no discount. I asked if I could have them by 21st and was told he would call if they werent available to ship by then. I never heard from him and did not receive them. I called last week and left a voice mail to call me. I have yet to hear from him.

This is getting rediculous. I never heard back from you Zack and still have nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.