Group Purchase on EXTREME DUTY front end kit w/PolyPerfect bushings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys - just saw this post again!

I'll contact you LC2 Rod for your order.

Great news! The bushings just arrived - I expect the chassis parts on Monday! That means they will be shipped early next week.

I am away from home and doing some Air Force Reserve work, but when I get home Friday I will call in an order if that makes the 10 we need for the $369 shipped. Thanks to everyone who stuck this one out.

I just got off the phone with Zack, and the price is going to be $369 shipped. If you use their site and pay thru PayPal, he said he would refund $30 through PayPal. I am really looking forward to driving my TR with the improved front end. Now if the suspension fairies would install everything...

If you go to the website and order the $399 kit, Zack said he will refund everyone $30 through PayPal. I asked if we had the 10 orders necessary to get the $369 shipped price and he said, "Close enough."

Update

Everything but the idler arms are ready! I expect the idler arms by Friday.

I am very excited to have our brand new EXTREME DUTY kit installed on your cars. I know that you will be extremely impressed with the improvement in handling.

I'm glad that the GP came through!

Havent received any parts as of yet. Whats the hold up?? According to the reply they were suppose to shipped already.

Final Update

After a few minor manufacturing delays the kits are here and ready to ship! Keep an eye out for them and please provide feedback on your initial impressions and long-term driving impressions!

Guys, I spoke a LITTLE too soon - I have all the parts in stock ready to ship except the idler arms - they were scheduled to arrive the day I made that post. They are being held up in customs in a container from Taiwan. All paperwork is in order and we are scratching our heads over here. These things happen from time to time with US Customs with the heightened security.

I will be more than happy to send out the kits minus the idler arms for now if anyone would like to get started on the front end. Please contact me via email @ PowrPerformance@aol.com to let me know what you would like me to do.

I have not received the parts I ordered in May...I also have not received my credit that was suppose to be sent out as well.....

Gentlemen,

By now you should have received your $30 credits. The kits are shipping - please post feedback when you receive the products!

Thanks to all for sticking this out. Production takes time and you have all been very patient!

Status
Not open for further replies.