Group Purchase on EXTREME DUTY front end kit w/PolyPerfect bushings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have written down the notes from our conversation and you stated that product was shipped to Michigan (from the supplier) and then forwarded to you (in NJ). You also stated that tracking numbers would be forth coming that evening (when you returned home) at around 2:00 AM. Also stated was that 6 of the GP orders are shipped. Am I to assume that you still don't have all the product to ship to our members? Who incidently supported you throughout this GP. I really could care less about your reputation on the ImpalaSS board. Because this is about your customer service reputation on TurboBuick.com (and to a lesser extent, the rest of the Turbo Buick community). Please don't divert blame to me, because I'm not the person responsible for satisfying your customer's needs. I'm not even the major force driving the traffic on this thread, it our members. So you say my information is incorrect, then please honestly explain to our members if you have product to ship. If so, when will it be boxed and when can our members expect product at their doorstep. To our members, please let us know (through this thread) that you received product (the only way that we know Powerperfomance has kept its word to our members). Then this thread can die a natural death.

Perhaps my last post was confusing - all I was stating was that the information that only 6 of the kits had shipped was incorrect - when we spoke, I said that the only order I knew off the top of my head had definitely shipped was the 6 to Canada (after checking in my shipping database, they have all indeed shipped, with delivery dates ranging from today to Sept 15th, depending on location). Also, I had the kits shipped directly from Michigan, not from NJ, to save time - perhaps I was unclear in this aspect as well.

Tracking numbers are in your inboxes - if you haven't received it, please let me know ASAP.

One member's AOL address used for PayPal was invalid.

Tracking #

Got my tracking # and it's good. Parts will be here today. Will post later on what I think of the kit. :)

Finally got the kit

Everything that is listed is there, although, I think it could have been packaged better. My box only have a few strips of tape holding it together. The parts look good, could use some paint though. Can't wait to put it on the car and see how it handles.

I got parts yesterday, and they do look rather beefy. I am sure that the steering and handling will be more responsive when they are installed. The confusion over when they would get delivered was a bit of a hassle, but thankfully I was in no hurry. I just wanted to know for sure that they would be delivered. It will be nice getting the old TR back in streetable condition again. So what's the best front brake set-up without going to different A-arms?

Group Purchase

Zack

I replied back on June 8th about getting in on the Group Purchase. Is it too late to get in on $369 shipped Group Purchase Deal. I'd really like to get your kit.

Thanks

Darin

The BC GNRA club has now received their kits, so I've canceled our Paypal dispute and notified Zack. We are missing a single component from the order which can easily happen when there are 6 orders at once, but we'll be following this up offline with Zack.

I would guess the rest of you will have yours soon.

Kevin

First impression

I just got the car back from the shop and no squeaks. The suspension feels tight, it coners alot better than before. I did bilstiens to the front at the same time. My car has a little over 100k just incase you were wondering. Overall I am happy with my purchase, after I received it.

Just got back from our Sept BC GNRA meeting. We distributed the parts kits tonight, but we still have one kit with a single part missing. Larry Bartyik has sent Zack 2 emails on this, and has left several voice messages. I personally spoke to Zack a week ago about this, and he assured me he had replied to Larry via email. I asked him to please resend the message to Larry and carbon copy me. He indicated he was going to figure out whether it would be better to see if he has a distributor in BC or if shipping to our border drop was more efficient. I have received no email, nor has Larry received email or a return call, arranging to get us the missing part.

Zack, please get in touch with one of us ASAP so we can finally put this to rest.

Kevin

Larry/Kevin,

I can have it shipped out from BC, but I do need an address there to send it to. Please reply via email with your address and we can have it taken care of.

Ok Zack, sent you email with my address and I'll get the part through where it belongs.

Thanks,
Kevin

Oh, please let me know when it ships please, and where in BC we can contact if there seems to be too much of a delay.

Thanks.

Where's My Order?

Zack,

If you go back through this long string you will see I was one of the FIRST to pony up! So far, you have indicated you have shipped out several orders, so I want to know - where is mine?

British Columbia GNRA received the final missing part for our order on Friday so this is now complete. I hope the rest of you who have paid have also received your orders?

I assume, since I have not heard from any others, that this GP is done. Since PowrPerformance is no longer a supporting vendor, then so is this thread. It will remained locked unless someone has something to add regarding this particular GP. If any members have anything to add, please email me and your request will be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.